Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the forum MVP?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Who is the nigga that carries the forum?

Last edited:
Is it @WorthlessSlavicShit

komesarj he is the lebron james of incels yk

That’s the good thing about the forum, it’s not carried by any single person. The forum has lots of users that come and go, but are interesting to talk to or read their posts.

I honestly don't know.

I guess @Master because he founded the site

That’s the good thing about the forum, it’s not carried by any single person. The forum has lots of users that come and go, but are interesting to talk to or read their posts.
Is it @DarkStar because he has so many threads in must read

offtop but I think absence of likes and reactions it what makes forum special and not cringe

Out of the loop bro. Fill me in
He was an old moderator here who "ascended" with some E girl and it went somewhat viral on Twitter and people both on Twitter and on online articles described him as the "Lebron James of incels"

Also goes for @GeckoBus @WorthlessSlavicShit since they have more I think, and they got more replies iirc.

Plus, they were articulated quite well.

He was an old moderator here who "ascended" with some E girl and it went somewhat viral on Twitter and people both on Twitter and on online articles described him as the "Lebron James of incels"
Lmao caged

KEK he only became mod here because he was the owner/admin of a big Incel server, which used to be the "official" one for this forum.

He wasn't Lebron James at all, he was more of the....idk cause I dont watch niggerball

I honestly don't know.

yes but master hardly posts here bc he is 2 busy singing serenades under shoe0nhead's window

it is romantic but imo cucked foid worship

but still hopefully they will end up together bc that would be cute. but since she is married already maybe it will all end in tears :)

yes but master hardly posts here bc he is 2 busy singing serenades under shoe0nhead's window

it is romantic but imo cucked foid worship

but still hopefully they will end up together bc that would be cute. but since she is married already maybe it will all end in tears :)
What about that?

Cracking Up Laughing GIF by Strapped Entertainment

I honestly don't know.

He coded it iirc, it was actually Serge who founded it since I heard he sent out the invites to users on the OG r/Incels(or was it R/Incel?)

Can anyone confirm?

He coded it iirc, it was actually Serge who founded it since I heard he sent out the invites to users on the OG r/Incels(or was it R/Incel?)

Can anyone confirm?
Yes Master wrote most of the code for the forum. It was founded by serge who left the forum after he got doxxed by you know who. After which that Infinity guy who was a rich lurker bought both this forum and looksmax.org from serge and later handed it over to master for free after a few months when the dust had settled down

What about that?
here is a thread abt it:

the romance btwn master's .is twitter acc and shoe's was long and has been memed often

I think it is romantic + I ship them, but it is destined to be a tragedy

Yes Master wrote most of the code for the forum. It was founded by serge who left the forum after he got doxxed by you know who. After which that Infinity guy who was a rich lurker bought both this forum and looksmax.org from serge and later handed it over to master for free after a few months when the dust had settled down
I c

I guess that makes them both founders, but since Serge was the one who theorized it ig & sent-out the invites to some OGcels on Reddit, I think that qualifies him a bit more.

I c

I guess that makes them both founders, but since Serge was the one who theorized it ig & sent-out the invites to some OGcels on Reddit, I think that qualifies him a bit more.
Btw there's a curry millionaire from London who is interested in buying these forums from master. He is ready to pay 6 figures for each of the forums(Looksmax,NEETs.is and Incels)He wants to takeover the forum and is even ready to finance some users surgeries and give funding for businesses etc. He seems very keen on buying the forum from him and is basically waiting for the opportunity to fork out his money.

Btw there's a curry millionaire from London who is interested in buying these forums from master. He is ready to pay 6 figures for each of the forums(Looksmax,NEETs.is and Incels)He wants to takeover the forum and is even ready to finance some users surgeries and give funding for businesses etc. He seems very keen on buying the forum from him and is basically waiting for the opportunity to fork out his money.
what is that your cousin?

Edmund Kemper has the most, but he was banned a few years ago.

Also, just because you have lots of thread in the must read doesn’t mean they are better users jfl. Lots of personal stories and funny observations are more interesting to read than many sober analytical breakdowns.

ma lad @edgelordcel

me and @NoIdeaWhatToDo we from peckham and croydon innit we got 500kg fent