Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the Chad you hate the most?

Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
For me, it's that guy Chris Hemsworth. I fucking hate him so much. That guy in a Marvel movie and a few other retarded films.

Is chris hansen chad? I hate that white knight cuck

KevSmellMyFart
iu

Is chris hansen chad? I hate that white knight cuck
Chris Hansen's an alright guy. I've seen some of what he does and not all of it is terrible.

wait until le " I don't hate chads :soy:" arrives

Probably Francisco Lachowski or Connor Murphy

the highest IQ answer in this whole thread. Don't even bother replying anymore since this is the only good answer.
^ It's such a stupid username. Kevin ruins everything >:C

That nigger derek jeter (not really a chad), he ran through like all of the hollywood whores and gave many of them genital herpes (only good thing he did).
john mayer, he like admitted he fucked over a 1000 foids or something
Bieber for similarly fucking thousands of young, prime, teenage pussies

the rock and jayson statham and that type of guys generally

Just chad. Bone mass. Why to personalise them by giving names

BrazilianSigma
Me too, as if he doesn’t have enough in his blessed life, he also feels the need to make a mockery of lonely internet virgins jfl.

How does he even find the time in between slaying so much voluptuous latina pussy?

Jeremy Meeks, the guy earns money and prestige for just existing, even with a criminal past. That guy is a walking blackpill.

Robin Thicke.
That schmuck who made a shitty video about bragging for fucking women, back in 2013 i think.
Fuck that punk, he should´ve swallowed a fine 12 gauge shell shot trough his fucking mouth.