Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Who is the biggest cucktuber you know?

NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
For me it has to be this Kimchi guy.

He's making videos with his waifu and she is basically only going to settle down with him. She's acting to be this cute 30 years something wifeoid, but on her insta I found her pics back in the thot days. She's a complete whore.

That's not all. This Kimchi guy had a wife before. After she cucked and left him, he made a jaw and teeths surgery. He is legit incel.

So for a couple of times when they were streaming their videos, I asked them when will they make baby and how did she knew she loved Kimchi boy.

Of course you could tell on her face she doesn't, and the only reason they still haven't got a child is because she is repulsed by his genetics.

4 months ago or so they made a short video about separating for a while and the video was deleted. They started making videos again. So I was right. She is a Chad's leftover and still can't believe she has to settle with this guy. The only thing that saves their relationship is they have a yt ch together, othervise she would be bye-bye already.

Later on Kimcho made few videos by himself and said his wifey left to visit her mother for a while and that they needed seperate space for couple of days anyways.

Ding, ding! I wonder with how many Chads has she cucked him with in those few days. Probably her noodle mother joined her as well.

long midface is so hideous god

Pro jared.
Faggot got what he deserved

My IQ dropped watching this pablum.

I don’t know, I barely watch Youtubers but I’d say Pewdiepie.

Wouldn't know because I usually don't follow youtubers, but I'd say anyone who makes 20+ minute video about politics.

I dont use youtube that much