Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is most to blame?

Well who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
It's gotta be someone.

Didn't you already make this thread? :feelswhere:

Those who enable of all of them; the usual globohomo-promoting, degeneracy-supporting group of elites and corporations fully advocating for hypergamy, foid privilege, and the acceptance of moral degeneracy currently keeping the discriminatory treatment towards the average sub 5 male... :feelsclown:

Ethnic Jews, of course, make up a sizable percentage of such; it serves the elite's goals well to emasculate the current subhuman further, artificially propping up foids at the same time for further control. :feelsUgh:

Everyone is to blame except for me.

Fair point. I put my cumskin privilege up front without thinking.
its not about privilege they gave jews a stand on the parliament, let their whores fuck around and promoted degeneracy. Oh and they steal ricecels girlfriends instead of putting their own whores in place.

None of the above. Male feminists/cucks/simps/etc.

Females are always to blame

Good to know this place still understands we are here because of the tricks of the eternal jew.

its not about privilege they gave jews a stand on the parliament, let their whores fuck around and promoted degeneracy. Oh and they steal ricecels girlfriends instead of putting their own whores in place.
Jews took over Hitler tried to stop them

Also simps they r the enablers of foids degeneracy. Not just whites either look at all the simps in Iran protesting over a dead foid jfl

Always them dam jews

These goddamn Jews man.

Color me surprised