Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is more based at sexually harrasing foids Epstein or Musk?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Which one do you think probably treats foids the worst?

Both are assholes. Fuck them

The Elon Musk allegation is fake.

Epstein because he's a jew.:feelsthink:

Epstein is way harder. He literally created an island where he and his rich friends could fuck jb goyim foids. Living the dream.

i could see musk doing it cos of autism so epstein wins this one

The amount of jb pussy that Epstein fucked is incalculable. He was fucking prime pussy on his very own private island far away from the law. He was pimping out lolitas to the President of the USA and the world elite. What a truly epic life he got to live.

Meanwhile Elon just got #metoood, it was probably a false allegation just to disrupt his Twitter acquisition.

Last edited:
Epstein was extremely based. I can only mire as a mere goy :feelshmm:
Epstein is way harder. He literally created an island where he and his rich friends could fuck jb goyim foids. Living the dream.

Obviously epstein.

Rape and abuse those fucking meatholes :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Enjoy the giga inflation and food shortages you worthless goyim :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lul:
I will eat your shit. It will make me inherit your memories. Therefore I can sense your every action and in action as we are connected brocels....via paths IN VIDEOGAME:shock:

Weinstein because he is a truecel
el_cultural_427220989_218808332_1024x576.jpg

Epstein. Musk is a loser who took steroids and got hairplugs to convince himself he’s alpha.

Which one do you think probably treats foids the worst?
Obviously jeffrey epstein,Elon musk is literally a cuck,married and got divorce rape thrice,had kids with all of them and even simps after a young lunatic gf and has two kids with her too