Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who is more appealing?

who is more appealing?

• Total voters
D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
Kyedae:

Danielle:

valorantcel detected

Number 2 is dressed like a retard with that hair and those necklaces and she has wayyyy too much makeup on

I dont feel strongly about either tho

Are they full chinks who got surgeries or hapas?

Kyedae because Danielle's hair styling is retarded.

riot games wants to know your location

Number 2 is dressed like a retard with that hair and those necklaces and she has wayyyy too much makeup on

I dont feel strongly about either tho
kyedae is frauding more

i prefer it now but in the past i preferred csgo
same. i only play to smurf and grief foids in low elo and yell nigger at them until I get banned

Are they full chinks who got surgeries or hapas?
they're hapas. you can tell they have white dna by kyedae's nose and danielle's nose, eyes and jaw (albeit her maxilla is pretty gook and her eyes look noticeably asian)

they're hapas. you can tell they have white dna by kyedae's nose and danielle's nose, eyes and jaw (albeit her maxilla is pretty gook and her eyes look noticeably asian)
There jaws the exact same they look like they got rhinoplasties

And double eyelid+lateral cantho+epicanthoplasty.

danielle looks so much hotter. i actually like her retarded hairstyle

danielle has a more prognathic jaw, asians usually have overbites. Kyedae had that at 18 so unlikely
They get surgeries really young in asia… There was a 16 year old chinese noodle who went from looking hyper mongoloid monolids and all that too looking like one of them. Also asians usually have underbites due to maxillary recession

Just sayin they look like surgery+bleach maxxed noodles

They get surgeries really young in asia… There was a 16 year old chinese noodle who went from looking hyper mongoloid monolids and all that too looking like one of them. Also asians usually have underbites due to maxillary recession
yea asians with underbites exist but she has a prognathic jaw that doesn't look unnatural. They usually have bimaxillary protrusion which is different to upper maxilla recession. Kyedae grew up in canada so she's probably natural and her nose looks normal as it's not narrow and looks a bit bulbous. Danielle is sus because of her career but still doesn't look that fake

yea asians with underbites exist but she has a prognathic jaw that doesn't look unnatural. They usually have bimaxillary protrusion which is different to upper maxilla recession. Kyedae grew up in canada so she's probably natural and her nose looks normal as it's not narrow and looks a bit bulbous. Danielle is sus because of her career but still doesn't look that fake
We usually have both

Danielle looks like she is trying to be chinese

ive always thought they're close though but i think danielle fogs

kyedae gives me a rape urge though

are they mixed ching chongs?

that one bitch has a long face the other has shittier eye color

shit eye color foid

Last edited:
danielle is begging for upside down face fuck

her face shape is closer to ideal than kyedae's. her hairline is a+, that's another good trait of hers. kyedae just has more femininity

WHOS YOUR FAVORITE TOWN BICYCLE? - op

I heard it form ribby the party frog

Surgerymaxxed and bleachmaxxed.

The top one looks evil.