Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is lower iq: Napoleon de Geso Or MENSA_IQcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Which one

• Mensa

Votes: 44 63.8%
  • Napoleon

Votes: 25 36.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@Napoleon de Geso or @MENSA_IQcel ??

Which one do u guys think is lower iq

I don't really read their endless rambling posts so I wouldn't know

they are about equal but different in their own ways

cope
Napoleon is high IQ

I only see niggers here

Mensa for sure

20200402 015832

Napoleon uses broken English to more efficiently convey complex messages. An average sentence of his contains a hidden message related to one or several philosophical topics

Napoleon uses broken English to more efficiently convey complex messages. An average sentence of his contains a hidden message related to one or several philosophical topics

I don't really read their endless rambling posts so I wouldn't know
have never seen Napoleon make an intricate post tbh, from what I have seen he just posts about lolis (separatist part of russia)

@Napoleon de Geso or @MENSA_IQcel ??

Which one do u guys think is lower iq
Only a low iq user would gaslight another user or users who try and give objectively valuable posts.
So yes I completely agree with you the lowest iq member is you OP.

i intelligence mog them

@Napoleon de Geso is a man of culture, he IQ mogs Mensa by 11 points

Mensa. No contest.

Huh, I didn't know banned users appeared in the list of users viewing this thread. Interesting.
He's viewing this thread and reading this reply right now. He is watching over you from Banhalla.

atleast one of us managed to ascend, with jb pussy too :feelsUnreal:
E-Foids don't count as ascension. He hasn't ascend until she is delivered to his door by UPS and he penetrates her. And that's just the regular ascension, true ascension is what I call "getting your wings" and that only happens when you surgerymaxx.

E-Foids don't count as ascension. He hasn't ascend until she is delivered to his door by UPS and he penetrates her. And that's just the regular ascension, true ascension is what I call "getting your wings" and that only happens when you surgerymaxx.
wait wait wait
he's still incel?
:feelskek:

I already doxxed Napoleon.

He's nothing, just a manchild bum rotting away in the middle of nowhere
That's what they want you to think

I thought he ascended, guess I was wrong
People pushed that narrative really hard cuz he called her his wife but it’s an e relationship. Brendio is even self aware of it and still considers himself incel (which he is)

I VOTE @FastBananaCEO