Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is Hamlossus?

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Ded srs I don't know.

hamlossus is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystory. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of HAMLOSSUS all i know he likes beer and playing guitar
-Weed

Have you tried looking up your penislossus?

Hamlossus me

I don't knowlossus

the most boring and dry shit

it's a "meme" bro

Hamlossus is enigma. Not even .co knows who he is.

Hamlossus is enigma. Not even .co knows who he is.

Is he the endgame? Maybe he is the mastermind behind all of this. Brazilian Smegma and Serge are just his puppets that he uses to manipulate us. He pits us against the IT to generate news buzz around incels and spread the message across the internet. He has a deal with the establishment to make this into a major social issue and to eventually paint us on the right spectrum of politics so that we can be weaponized against Trump in the next elections.

The jews did this, they planned it all. Hamlossus is just another piece to this puzzle.

Dedsrs

hamlossus is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystory. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of HAMLOSSUS all i know he likes beer and playing guitar
-Weed
:soy:

He is a fat boyo

He is actually a very talented guy tbh. Mogs us non-talentedcels

some fat fuck that used to post on reddit that some users here had an obsession for and started making memes and gifs out of him