Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who is gonna rope in 2020?

Will you rope in 2020?

• Fuck yeah, in 2020 hypergamy will be beyond brutal, things will only get worse from here, its over

• Nah, 2020 might be okay. I wanna postmaxx cope for a few years while chad slays his harem

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I can already predict 2020 will be the worst year of my life. I need to rope in 2020 to get this shit over with

I will unironically die in 2020. It has already been decided. There is no going back now. May or june wil most likely be the end of me.

Depends on how the year goes tbh.

I'm too much of a coward.

nah im too pussy to rope

Im waiting until 2110 to rope. IT is my lucky numero!

I can't because i'm a coward tbh but if i do it i want to broadcast it

Me, but I say that every year

Postmaxxing and other copes are doing it for me.

I planned something, lets see if I even can go through with it or I pussy out

I gotta finally go to Italy before even seriously considering roping

I'm going to try to spread the Blackpill.
Even the smallest chance to reverse this downfall, I'll take it
full

I will unironically die in 2020. It has already been decided. There is no going back now. May or june wil most likely be the end of me.

Livestream or it never happened.

I want to be a redcel on this forum before

Would rather cope tbh.

i will give life a shot in 2020s if it doesnt't get better i''ll rope in the first day of 2022

I'm gonna try to get some business or surgerymaxxing money together but if I'm still where I'm at now by the time the weather gets warm again, I'll make a truicide declaration video and post it here before I go missing on a prayopavesa quest.

Don’t plan on roping next yr tbh, id rather someone else kill me

Every year gets worse and worse 4 me so can't imagine living through 2020

I don’t want to jinx it or predict things like this but I don’t even know if I’m gonna make it into 2020. I just feel like shit all the time. Just yesterday I cried for like 5 hours straight and I haven’t even gotten out of bed today

I don’t want to jinx it or predict things like this but I don’t even know if I’m gonna make it into 2020. I just feel like shit all the time. Just yesterday I cried for like 5 hours straight and I haven’t even gotten out of bed today
sorry to hear bro

I will keep moneymaxxing. It is going too well right now to give it up.

probably tbh.

i will be asphyxiating myself with helium

My mental health is in a downward spiral for a long time.
I don't think I can bear this much longer.
I will plan to rope before Uni is over(still a few years) but why not accelerate the process?
I might rope depending on how many things beyond my control go shit.
I wish good copes for everyone else.

When last year was ending I made a deal with myself that if my life doesn't get better then I will have to end myself. The year is ending and I have to decide. It seems that in some ways my life has gotten even worse but in some ways it did get better.

TBH i don't have the balls to rope quite yet. I'll drink in 2020 and then I'll rope eventually.

Only way I'm dying is if I don't wake up from sleep. Fingers crossed, that's about it. :feelscry:

Nah man, things are looking up for me.

No rope for me, I have my NEETBUX case going for me. Looking really good.

brutal mog, literally nothing is going well in my life

Maybe you feel better when I tell you I was homeless for two years. Moneymaxxing is something you can learn through hard work. It is not like the dating game where poor genetics mean you have lost forever.

Maybe you feel better when I tell you I was homeless for two years. Moneymaxxing is something you can learn through hard work. It is not like the dating game where poor genetics mean you have lost forever.
Congrats on digging yourself out. Homelessness is a very underrated issue among incels, as most homeless people don't have the means to get online.

One Try in Looksmaxxing/gymmaxxing and then I'm gone hopefully