Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who is going to win? Turkey or portugual?

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
I want Portugal to win. I'm sure, Turkey will easily win their next match. Because, I don't want ronaldo to go home early.

But currently, lifefuel for Turkishcels. Because, they're playing better.

idk what this is even in respect to but go portugal get dem damn savage mohammadeens

it's on national tv now but i dont care enough to watch

1-0.
Lifefuel for Portuguesecels.

I don't watch soccer but let's go Portugal because i don't like muslims

I don't own a TV so i can't watch it, but i'm guessing Turkey will win, but only because the people of Portugal are the most vaccinated in Europe, so they won't play as well.

I don't own a TV so i can't watch it, but i'm guessing Turkey will win, but only because the people of Portugal are the most vaccinated in Europe, so they won't play as well.
Portugual is leading

Over for turkey

Ridiculous goal

Yeah, both Turkey and Portugal would advance anyway.
Sands can play well. People seem to have forgotten that morroccoreached the semi finals of the world cup.

Try to look for a streaming website online. Because, those channels usually, don't last for 90 minutes. Also since, you're in Sweden, you could just go to a pub or wherever, there's public screening.
Ok. I live 1hr from a pub. I'm in the countryside in the middle of nowhere jfl.

3-0. Lifefuel for Portuguesecels. SUIFUEL for @Cock'nBalls @Mentally lost cel @Made in Heaven

The biggest vaxcucks of them ALL, can confirm!

Sadly, being born portuguese, yet i dont identify with this nation, they never Gave me anything, but ONLY making me a incel in the End.

Their Glory days are now long gone!!
Id spit in their face, if they came to enlist me for Draft.

Also, not vaxxed.:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
@Jason Voorhees @TheGrayWolf why isn't Arda Güler playing? These coaches are retarded, same thing with Poland.

Yeah same here it’s the most normie activity, the whole “bread & circus”
I don't watch any other sports. The only reason I like football is because, my father used to make me watch with him. But yes, watching sports is a Normie trait. I only watch international games. I don't follow club football. I stopped watching club games in 2018, after I lost all my friends.

I don't watch any other sports. The only reason I like football is because, my father used to make me watch with him. But yes, watching sports is a Normie trait. I only watch international games. I don't follow club football. I stopped watching club games in 2018, after I lost all my friends.
Play Age of Empires RIZZZZ Of Rome Expanshion Pack.

Enough of sports, try not to Destroy your mouse with HARD jites good saaar!!!

The biggest vaxcucks of them ALL, can confirm!

Sadly, being born portuguese, yet i dont identify with this nation, they never Gave me anything, but ONLY making me a incel in the End.

Their Glory days are now long gone!!
Id spit in their face, if they came to enlist me for Draft.

Also, not vaxxed.:feelsLSD:
Dude the Portuguese did at least have a good seafaring Empire historically.

Dude the Portuguese did at least have a good seafaring Empire historically.
The first to get to Macau!! China.
The Dutch hated us for it lol jelly and arrogant folk in that time.