Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is Christian here

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
@vippnor @FlamingCel @Mainländer who else
Im mad rn my bible got milk on it and i have to throw it away

Aw man. What translation do you own?

Also, @mänline is also one.

I'm not Christian but some pastor guy was handing out free copies of this little book of bible psalms outside my school once and I decided to take one and while it was in my backpack a chick fil a sauce packet spilled on it and ruined it but I would feel kinda guilty if I threw it away so it's just sitting in one of my cabins now

I'm not Christian but some pastor guy was handing out free copies of this little book of bible psalms outside my school once and I decided to take one and while it was in my backpack a chick fil a sauce packet spilled on it and ruined it but I would feel kinda guilty if I threw it away so it's just sitting in one of my cabins now
Dawg read that ting
The word of God is the most humbling thing ever no cap

It's not one of the best ones, but you can still use it if you consult some guide that shows the significant changes such as this one.

I own an Almeida one, which is the most popular Portuguese translation of the bible. It's not as bad as many other versions tbh, but the 1611 KJV is the best one hands down.

Translations are cringe, get it in the original Hebrew.
The new testament was written in Koine Greek. And yes, I do check the Greek when I have a big doubt. So far, every single time I checked the Greek, the 1611 KJV translation was an accurate translation. The other versions, not always.

It's not one of the best ones, but you can still use it if you consult some guide that shows the significant changes such as this one.
Cant read old english
I own an Almeida one, which is the most popular Portuguese translation of the bible. It's not as bad as many other versions tbh, but the 1611 KJV is the best one hands down.

The new testament was written in Koine Greek. And yes, I do check the Greek when I have a big doubt. So far, every single time I checked the Greek, the 1611 KJV translation was an accurate translation. The other versions, not always.
The best translation is actually the NKJV (New King James Version).
1611 is translation of a tranalstion of a translation.................etc.

And yes, New testamanent is mostly in Aramaic and Greek.

Even I can read old English, it didn't change that much from 1611 to now. Hearing would be trickier, but reading is ok.

The best translation is actually the NKJV (New King James Version).
1611 is translation of a tranalstion of a translation.................etc.

And yes, New testamanent is mostly in Aramaic and Greek.
I've already found some omissions in the NKJ version.

Their are seriously Christians here :dafuckfeels:

I was baptized as a Orthodox Christian but I don't really believe any of that stuff.

Being blackpilled and believing in a benevolent Creator?! Impossible.

I dont like Christian he was my middleschool bully.

What a coincidence, one of my bullies from back then was also called Christian.
He picked me up during basketball in gym class, like a child. I never will regain my manliness. :cryfeels: