Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who in your family do you hate the most

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
I would say i hate my aunt the most she is a pathological liar landwhale who is a cunt to the rest of the family

My mom. I wack off to milf hentai just to feel some sort of maternal connection.

Nobody tbh. They are mostly good to me. Most of them are dead anyway. The only ones left I regularly associate with are my mother, grandfather, and uncle

my jealous bitch aunts who always despise my family and my foid cousins.

Nobody tbh. They are mostly good to me. Most of them are dead anyway. The only ones left I regularly associate with are my mother, grandfather, and uncle
Majority of my family are good tbf aswell

My dad, he make me very paranoid and is a prick
I don`t even know if i hate my dad suppose i do since he left when i was 5 and been in and out of my life haven`t since him for a decade

Hate is a strong word, but the one I am in a lot of disagreement and somewhat dislike is my brother, who does everything to spite me

I don`t even know if i hate my dad suppose i do since he left when i was 5 and been in and out of my life haven`t since him for a decade
That’s unfortunate brocel, it can be rough without consistent father figure

That’s unfortunate brocel, it can be rough without consistent father figure
Thanks brocel true but i don`t really think about it much since i can`t really miss something i never had

My brother is a narcissist and I hate his guts.

My cousins probably

My father for his hypocrisy and apathetic attitude towards my development as a child and teenager. I don't think he ever made an effort to teach how to be a real man.