Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel who in this forum like high school.

• Thread starter WAFFLEMASTER205
  • Start date
Did I “like” it? I wouldn’t say yes but it’s the only time I had male friends

It was okay. I didn't hate it but I didn't like it a lot either. Looking back those days were relatively stress free. Ofc as an incel I missed out on a lot because I wasn't popular, like parties and the high school dance. I had some friends so it was tolerable. In all honesty much better than adult life where you have to deal with work and finances and all the bullshit.

It was okay. I didn't hate it but I didn't like it a lot either. Looking back those days were relatively stress free. Ofc as an incel I missed out on a lot because I wasn't popular, like parties and the high school dance. I had some friends so it was tolerable. In all honesty much better than adult life where you have to deal with work and finances and all the bullshit.
This

It was the worst time

I mean it was still fuckin high school, girls I couldn’t have and people fucking that weren’t me
i relate to you grils, never find me attractive at my school they ,thougth i was ugly well at least, you had some friends i never really, have any.

sorry spelled it wrong

It was horrible but it was better than now.

pretty much this

Worst 3 years of my life.

The first years were good but it just went downhill.