Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who in heckerino is archiving all of these Incels.co threads?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

Threads as early as last night are being archived here. And I think you have to be a human to use Archive.today. So who's doing this?
Seems to have started on March 29th of this year.

Last edited:
Mr.FBI gathering evidence? Or maybe it's someone's hobby.

must be @Brazilian Sigma

Most likely an intelligence organization(s). I don’t think even IT would go that far for us.

They're not searching up trigger words like an FBI bot would, so it's probably not FBI. Yes, based on my expert Holmesian deduction, I can safely conclude that our lurker is someone who likes video games and transgender persons.

must be @Brazilian Sigma
This
full

When the day of reckoning comes (Incelocaust) the bluepillers will use these posts as justification for the extermination of all sub 8 males

Tfw no thread from me in first page.

Most likely an intelligence organization(s). I don’t think even IT would go that far for us.
Yes they would, they are just the same as us except with opposite opinions. One of them is retarded enough to do this shit. If its Glowniggers IDk if they'd do it publicly like this

They're not searching up trigger words like an FBI bot would, so it's probably not FBI. Yes, based on my expert Holmesian deduction, I can safely conclude that our lurker is someone who likes video games and transgender persons.
What if it’s a fellow cel who thinks this forum might get banned or something? It’s not like they’re selecting threads that make us look bad IMO

What if it’s a fellow cel who thinks this forum might get banned or something? It’s not like they’re selecting threads that make us look bad IMO

Then come forward, archiver!

Then come forward, archiver!
There’s no incentive to, imagine archiving your own favorite threads then getting other badtastecels wanting you to archive shitty threads or having ITcucks look for you.

I don't know but I'm worried about future of this forum

There’s no incentive to, imagine archiving your own favorite threads then getting other badtastecels wanting you to archive shitty threads or having ITcucks look for you.

I'm in the middle of a hefty archival of screenshots and files myself, if someone was like "Hey archive my shit" I would be honored they asked.

Who owns this website?