Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Who Hurt You?” is a bullshit response I’m tired of hearing

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
Throughout pretty much my entire adult life and even most of my teen years, every time I was assertive, stood up for myself and explained exactly why I was a virgin or couldn’t get a date and then proceeded to call foids out on their behavior, all I ever fucking heard in return was the empty “Who Hurt You” line that is preposterously misused in a conversation about my own lack of success with females and why it’s impossible to have said success
If some bitch or gay ass normie tries to weaponize the “who hurt you” cliche against you just realize that you’ve won the argument and that retard you’re conversing with is out of ammo and can’t actually respond to your valid points and observations

It's an ad hominem calling you emasculate.
It's natural to come to a conclusion that something is bad if it hurts you consistently (i.e. touching fire, get bitten by a snake).
But it's apparently invalid because you're not impervious to being hurt.
Whereas if a foid hated men because she was "raped," it would lend validity to her arguments, not counter them.

"who hurt you?" :foidSoy:
"You did" :chad:
chad response no joke try it

Idk, it feels like they are accepting the fact that women constantly hurt men.

They won't understand what our pain is brothers. They have no idea about what real pain is.

should this be an answer?

Nobody hurt me because i never had a gf. I wish i was hurt. That would mean i had at least a relationship in the past.

Joined Aug 8 2021
Posts 3
Online 4h 40m

:feelsseriously:

Yeah, it’s a typical dirty trick question tactic often used by libtards/leftist types to try and turn the tables on you when they know they’ve clearly lost the debate.

Just as you yourself figured out already OP.

Another one of these kinds of questions is…

“Senator have you stopped beating your wife?”

The question is a dirty trick and inherently dishonest for various reasons since there’s practically no way that a person could directly answer the question that would portray them in a good light.

Probably a possible solution to being confronted with garbage questions like this is to react bombastically to them like Donald Trump would which is to say don’t fuck around and even try to play their game.

Just openly and loudly proclaim you know what your opposition is doing, tell them you know why they did it ie they lost the debate then call them a clown and or a sore loser if not both and then leave or stand your ground with back and forth name calling if it devolves into that until they leave.

Since you’re not actually Donald Trump you can’t simply call them a clown and have security throw them out of whatever major event you’d be speaking at where presumably something like this would take place but you can at least still use some of Trump’s tactics that really piss off the left.

You can even use the Trump tactic of ignoring such stupid dirty trick questions and accusations thereby taking all of the power right out of the libtards proverbial sails and strongly with much toxic masculinity in your voice as you can muster tell them to be serious if they want to continue the discussion/debate and if they keep on repeating their stupidity and suggesting you answer to it you look them dead in the face with your best arrogant and obnoxious Trump impersonation face and “no sell” their repeated questioning which in pro wrestling terminology means you don’t let them see any effects this may be having on you as you ignore it and in arrogant Trump fashion just repeat over and over as many times as you need to ie as they question you…

“So you’re telling me I won the debate?”

Do this until they leave or get tired and either quit or go back to honest and straight forward methods of debating again with no more dirty tricks or logical fallacies.

Last edited:
Who hurt you? Everyone did.

If it was me dying on the sidewalk, you’d walk right over me!”

"You hate women"- what I hear every time I say something negative about women.