Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who holds the highest PPD speed of all time?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
PPD=posts per day.
A lot of people seem to think @Insomniac hands down but I'm interested in opinions.

probably @Kointo

@Sniffles tbh 143,6
insomniac = 149,5

I post at least 100 posts per day. I know because my aim is posting at least 100 posts every day

I post at least 100 posts per day. I know because my aim is posting at least 100 posts every day
You're doing a good job tbh. You're really pretty fast.

Either Kointo or Insomniac.

@Insomniac tbh but you are also good OP.

Definitely you, OP. Still shocked how you made 1k posts when you first joined in 2-3 days

Well, it's hard to judge tbh. Out of the currently active users it's you (@Sniffles), I say currently active because I don't have info on @Kointo and his alt army and frankly, I'm a bit too tired to dig it up now (if that information even exists), maybe in the morning. 3086 posts/19 day=162,42 PPD

It's worth noting that I think it's a bit unfair to compare you to @Insomniac who has an avg. of about 145 posts a day, it's one thing to have a high PPD in 19 days (since Jan 17th) and another to have a high PPD over a period of 124 days (since Oct 4th). Former implies a burst of activity (although not necessarily) while the latter implies consistency so it kinda goes into the area of comparing apples and oranges. We'll probably never have concrete information on this but that's ok, it doesn't really matter in the end we're all here for the comradery, not for the post counts.

Well, it's hard to judge tbh. Out of the currently active users it's you (@Sniffles), I say currently active because I don't have info on @Kointo and his alt army and frankly, I'm a bit too tired to dig it up now (if that information even exists), maybe in the morning. 3086 posts/19 day=162,42 PPD

It's worth noting that I think it's a bit unfair to compare you to @Insomniac who has an avg. of about 145 posts a day, it's one thing to have a high PPD in 19 days (since Jan 17th) and another to have a high PPD over a period of 124 days (since Oct 4th). Former implies a burst of activity (although not necessarily) while the latter implies consistency so it kinda goes into the area of comparing apples and oranges. We'll probably never have concrete information on this but that's ok, it doesn't really matter in the end we're all here for the comradery, not for the post counts.
Impressed with the detailed answer tbh. :feelsokman:

Yeah post count doesn’t matter that much imo. I don’t just post for the sake of posting, even if it may seem that way.

That's a very good and detailed answer tbh. I got some nice info from that.

I made well over 100 on a few days. But probably Kointo or Sniffles or Insomniac.

Definitely me. No one can compete!

On a serious note, I'd bet on Insomniac currently and Kointo in the past. Sniffles managed to make about 300 posts per day initially but slowed down as time went on.
This is true facts tbh. Insom is super fast.