Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who heres never asked a girl out?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Me, I'm ethnic so I could be arrested for getting too close to a female.

nah I tried before

Legit, asking a female out = thinking that you have a shot = not truecel ugly = fakecel

I did it once in 6th grade

My strategy has always been playing the numbers game, logically if you ask enough out you should be able to have at least one say yes.

I haven't gotten a single yes.

Me. What kind of girl would say yes to guy who has deformed features and is on wheelchair? So, no point to ask out.

I gave asked a girl to have lunch with me once. She said she was busy and the same day I saw her flirting with a Chad. Never again I tried

Me tbh. Couldn’t see myself being in a relationship with any girl so I didn’t bother.

Brutal as fuck.
Never began for people confined to a wheelchair.

I feel as if it's never discussed how people with a wheelchair are doomed unless they're gigachad facially (and even then, they probably won't slay as much as if they didn't have the wheelchair).

Heart goes out to wheelchaircels, the fact that he has physical deformities to couple with that means that he will never experience any form of love in his entire life. RIP

As an incel it's better to ignore femoids anyway. Some years ago I went to the movie theater with a foid I knew. During the movie she didn't give me a chance to kiss her, and I was too beta to force it. When I was driving her home I asked if she wanted to be my gf, and she laughed and pulled the classic "let's just be friends" thing. This story is so cringe and cucked that I want to kill myself every time I remember it.

Legit, asking a female out = thinking that you have a shot = not truecel ugly = fakecel
This logic doesnt work, sorry. Asking a foid out doesnt mean that you think that you have a shot, most guys dont know how ugly they truly are. But asking foids after 2-3 failed attempts is pointless

More like

Bluepilled and told personality is the major factor in mate selection = couple dozen rejects = researching PUA and MGTOW = Realizing it’s all scam bullshit and getting blackpilled = Realizing it’s over and never began = asking girls out because you have nothing to lose besides your sanity and it’s mostly gone anyway.

I’m at 40+ rejections, I quit counting after 36 but it’s somewhere in the 40’s. I’m truecel af and multiple people can vouch for it. Asking women out is a great way to ruin their day, so I keep doing it. Like a troll that get’s pleasure from scaring women and children, that’s how I live my life now.

Last edited:
no point, you can already tell lmao. I sit at the library across from a foid and they move to avoid, no one makes eye contact, one had to sit next to me on at a table but turned her body 180 so she won't have to see my face. small hints like that give it away. why humiliate myself even more

I have asked a girl to be my girlfriend, but never to ask out.

Guys who never asked a girl out are fakecels.

Lol but my first time asking a girl out I got blacked, so what do I know :feelshaha:

You're wrong, I got mogged in pre-kindergarten by a kid in a wheelchair, a girl wanted to hang out with him instead of me.

You're wrong, I got mogged in pre-kindergarten by a kid in a wheelchair, a girl wanted to hang out with him instead of me.

I feel as if it's never discussed how people with a wheelchair are doomed unless they're gigachad facially (and even then, they probably won't slay as much as if they didn't have the wheelchair).

Heart goes out to wheelchaircels, the fact that he has physical deformities to couple with that means that he will never experience any form of love in his entire life. RIP

I was 13 when the injury happened and people always gave me "you're ugly" vibes after that so I knew better than to ever try.

Yes
full

If you're sub6 you shouldn't even consider standing in line behind a femoid, unless you want to risk being arrested by whiteknight pigs. ACAB

I've asked a lot of women out.

the answer is no.
first off because the moment was never right even when I wanted to ask, i.e they gave clear signals they didn't want me, and when I went absolutely ballistic in wanting them, trying to get close to them and asking their friends what they think about me, I would just find out that they were taken, so what the fuck was the point in asking then besides public humiliation (JFL if you think you will EVER get opportunities to isolate a woman for a one-on-one convo at a party like chads in 20XX, it's all out in the open and stupid cold approaches for cucks like you)

The concept of dates doesn't exist in my country. I'm pretty sure every relationship here starts with casual sex. So no

I asked out a girl once because I thought "muh personality" attracted her. JFL at that. Gave me the typical "let's just be friends" garbage speech. Was the last straw for me since I've been bullshitted by cunts before her my whole life. Fast forward a month from then and I join this site and fully realize that I'm incel. My life is shit. I have every right to be angry, tired, bitter, resentful, hateful, sad/depressed, and just done with it all. Fuck gaslighters.

Also making an attempt to get a girl doesn't make you a fakecel :feelsseriously: . That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard other users say. It can be pointless if you're always rejected yes but you have to actually be rejected to know how undesirable you are to women. Fucking volcel cucks.

Last edited:
When i was a cuck i told some girls i liked them but they refused me and treated me like shit so i didn't have the chance to ask them out tbh

Me 20 yo 0 shots fired but in 2020 I will give a shot bro

In reality - never

I'm not NT so I have no idea how to properly ask one out. Also I have nowhere to actually take them.

Realistically in the year of our lord 2020 you're expected to meet at a party and hookup or get swiped on Tinder. If you have to ask a lady out like some dude in a fedora you're already considered uncool (unless Chad).

EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK DOWN. ANTI VOLCEL POLICE CHECKING IN AND STANDING BY. I WANT EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD TO GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND RIGHT NOW HANDS ON THEIR HEAD

SO MANY V O L C E L S
volcels.co

>Pre-kindergarten
I guess this is the equivalent to being a poorcel. A kid with a wheelchair in preschool is like a guy with a fancy car as an adult. Probably they can't even process that it's a handicap and they just see a massive toy.