Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming who here trains martial arts?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
i may go to a martial arts gym full of normalscum soon

Ive done bjj

learn (((krav maga))) to defeat the jews at their own game

Trucels are too weak and slow for martial arts. :feelsUgh:

I did karate as a kid and do boxing somewhat regularly

Used to do judo, kung-fu and kickboxing.

Fighting is fun and a the training aspect is a great vehicle for self discovery

Did Bjj and boxing for a bit, enough to get the basics and general vibe of the art down but never really pursued it extensively, was a great cope tho and I even gained some strength and stamina, I can now feel confident to take anyone on IRL

I wrestle in bed with you mum if that counts

I wrestle in bed with you mum if that counts
b-bakana
Hegotme

I have been training Muay Thai until I fucked my knee after I fell from a shitty home pull up bar.

Muay Thai is intense and my cardio is shit. Plus I am a retard spaz at jumping rope. In Muay Thai it seems like mostly conditioning, fitness, and perfecting a few simple techniques (jab, cross, hook, upper cut, back fist, elbow strikes, front teep, low kick so far) with lots of pressure testing and light sparring, rather than learning and practising tonnes of complex techniques poorly with limited pressure testing (which seems to be the issue with stuff like karate, wing chun, Krav Maga).

Just my experience anyway. When my knee get better I want to go back but I know my fitness will have gone back to shite.

Last edited:
Long ago I tried taekwondo, mugendo (a shitty kickboxing ripoff) and kickboxing. It was fun but don't think I'll come back.

Haven't done yellow-tier since I was a child...I saw many Korean girls and boys.