Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming who here played zelda the minish cap?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
dumb bitch is always missing her chickens. ask you to help look for them then the bitch gives you a time limit and restrictions?

Played it on GBA but never finished it because I got stuck some where

Played it on GBA but never finished it because I got stuck some where
i played through it like 4 times and fused every kingstone piece. it was not fun to accomplish

i played through it like 4 times and fused every kingstone piece. it was not fun to accomplish
Play legend of Zelda link to the past, so much more fun emulate it if you can’t get it physically and play with a ps3/ps4 controller

I played on my Gamecube Gameboy player a long time ago. Great Game but short compare to other zelda games.

i played it for 10 minutes and recorded the gameplay and uploaded it to my "Hot Gamer Girl" gaming channel.

I used to play it on my phone in school. One of the best Zelda games. Best graphics of any gba game

I played a cloned copy of the gba version same as original in all aspects great game and the art style was interesting .

I haven't got to the z nam3d gam3s yet

Nah I never played that tbh

Minish cap is my favorite zelda game, it has the best music and aesthetics. Everything is cute.

To get the chickens you need to use the pegasus boots. They always spawn in the same place so all you really have to do is keep trying until you've memorized their locations and have an optimal route planned out.