Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here nomlik-crew?

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Haven't drank a drop of it since I stopped being a baby. It just disgusts me and makes me want to throw up every time I taste it. I don't know how people can drink that nasty shit.

Same goes for cheese, I hate that shit.

Haven't drank a drop of it since I stopped being a baby. It just disgusts me and makes me want to throw up every time I taste it. I don't know how people can drink that nasty shit.

Same goes for cheese, I hate that shit.
Try drinking it off the tits of a mature cow. Trust me, unpasteurized milk is good for you.

Try drinking it off the tits of a mature cow. Trust me, unpasteurized milk is good for you.

It probably is, but I literally cannot stomach it. No matter how hard I try to force myself I always end up almost throwing up. My body simply rejects it.

It probably is, but I literally cannot stomach it. No matter how hard I try to force myself I always end up almost throwing up. My body simply rejects it.
I was the same until I made the switch. I also add raw eggs and alcohol to the drink

I drink soy and almond milk

I drink soy
Soy2

The only dairy stuff I can eat is ice cream and some other creams.
I could eat a plain stick of butter topped off with cream cheese.

Yea I don't drink milk anymore, shit grosses me out.

Not really, but why do you drink soy?
I got a severe case of acne from dairy products. They are full of hormones from cows and soy is a healthy alternative. It can be delicious if you cook it right and it's high in calcium and protein. There is no real argument against it.

I drink milk daily, not including all the dairy products I eat

Tastes good, but makes me bloated

I'm grossed out by warm milk. Cold milk is okay, especially low-fat milk, it tastes less milkey

who /kefir krew/