Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who here lives by themselves?

I used too. But costs are too high it’s not worth it.

I still live with my parents but having my own house would be some incredible LifeFuel. Gotta moneymaxx somehow.

Cheap bachelor pad in the middle of the ghetto. I live in the hood.

Me. I exist (saying "I live" would wrongfully imply that I have a life) in a one room, self contained flat (apartment for USAcel's) in a Supported Living Facility. This means there are onsite carers in the day and security at night.

Attachments

• 20200921_171355.jpg
    20200921_171355.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 57
  • 20200921_171343.jpg
    20200921_171343.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
  • 20200921_171331.jpg
    20200921_171331.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6,886
  • 20200921_171303.jpg
    20200921_171303.jpg
    663.2 KB · Views: 48
Me. I exist (saying "I live" would wrongfully imply that I have a life) in a one room, self contained flat (apartment for USAcel's) in a Supported Living Facility. This means there are onsite carers in the day and security at night.
That looks chill af,

I'm not spending 700 fucking dollars a month just for a roof

Testicles, that is all

That looks chill af,
Yeah it's cool Bro :feelsokman: I got really lucky to get this place after I left rehab in March, as any UKcel here can probably verify, council accommodation is incredibly difficult to come by and if you're a single man then basically forget it and go die on the street tbh. Only I done 3 months in rehab they upheld their end of the bargain thankfully.

Much better than where I was this time last year, dossing in the kitchen of a literal crackden. This is a thread I made back then:

Last edited:
Yeah it's cool Bro :feelsokman: I got really lucky to get this place after I left rehab in March, as any UKcel here can probably verify, council accommodation is incredibly difficult to come by and if you're a single man then basically forget and go die on the street tbh. Only I done 3 months in rehab they upheld their end of the bargain thankfully.

Much better than where I was this time last year, dossing in the kitchen of a literal crackden. This is a thread I made back then:

Im UK cel too

Im hoping to rent in a relatively new build area (I like the flats) in future

wow sounds good. Looks like the perfect place to live out as an incel tbh. Is there a kitchen?

wow sounds good. Looks like the perfect place to live out as an incel tbh. Is there a kitchen?
I think its a studio flat
So kitchen is your living room and bedroom

Not a proper one, there's that little kitchenette that you can see in the photo. I got a little Hot Plate that I make me food in, and an Air Fryer. They bring meals around everyday but mostly I chuck them as they are usually steamed, vegetarian, bland shit tbh. I either cook me own or order takeaways, which is why I'm slowly becoming a Landwhale lol.
I think its a studio flat
So kitchen is your living room and bedroom
:feelsokman: That's the word.

Not a proper one, there's that little kitchenette that you can see in the photo. I got a little Hot Plate that I make me food in, and an Air Fryer. They bring meals around everyday but mostly I chuck them as they are usually steamed, vegetarian, bland shit tbh. I either cook me own or order takeaways, which is why I'm slowly becoming a Landwhale lol.

:feelsokman: That's the word.
you have job?

I might be getting job soon, I applied

if i get it i will come out with around £730 a month while living with parents
Cool, you could probably afford a flat for that as you will be entitled to some Housing Benefit.

Im planning on staying with parents so I can save up for car
Stay with them as long as you can tbh, alot cheaper. I had no choice as was kicked out at 19.

feelsbadman
Tis cool Bro, was a very long time ago and I was pretty horrible to my mum as I was an Alcoholiccel so she had to get rid of me in fairness.

I live with parents in Irish countryside however I have lived away from home before and it was even worse than living with parents as I am an autist so can't get along with NT's. I never plan to leave again as there is no point, there is only point in moving out if the accommodation is better than your current situation whereas if I moved out I would have to go move in with Eastern European immigrants in a nearby town, a fate worse than death.
However when my parents die I plan to neck myself as I will probably have to share the house with my brother who I don't get along with, that could be over 20 years away though.

Last edited:
I live with parents in Irish countryside however I have lived away from home before and it was even worse than living with parents as I am an autist so can't get along with NT's. I never plan to leave again as there is no point, there is only point in moving out if the accommodation is better than your current situation whereas if I moved out I would have to go move in with Eastern European immigration in a nearby town, a fate worse than death.
UK has alot of polish too, they chill tho and make good fish and chips

Im rural England btw

UK has alot of polish too, they chill tho and make good fish and chips

Im rural England btw
No I have been bullied by Poles at work in the past as they like to pick on the weak autist. NT's are like lions hunting down a weak deer.

You talk to her anymore?
Yeah about once a week, she's always phoned me and give me money and stuff. We haven't fallen out. She lives in Ireland (where I grew up) and I've been in England for the last 13 and a half years so we've got our own lives.
I live with parents in Irish countryside however I have lived away from home before and it was even worse than living with parents as I am an autist so can't get along with NT's. I never plan to leave again as there is no point, there is only point in moving out if the accommodation is better than your current situation whereas if I moved out I would have to go move in with Eastern European immigration in a nearby town, a fate worse than death.
However when my parents die I plan to neck myself as I will probably have to share the house with my brother who I don't get along with, that could be over 20 years away though.
I grew up in Newry and also Dundalk :feelsYall:

NT's are like lions hunting down a weak deer.
On behalf of all neurotypicals including myself, I apologize for any grievances and wrong-doings my kind has wrought upon you. Although I have never once participated in the act of bullying autists, I unfortunately cannot say the same about my other kin.

I don't need to move out but i really want to get my own house tbh. Im kinda bored from my parents tbh, also they are working from home and it makes me really frustrated to see them 24/7. I hope i can move out somehow in a year. My mum told me that i can move out if i can find another trusted person to move out with. That ruins the whole "moving out" thing tho.

No I have been bullied by Poles at work in the past as they like to pick on the weak autist. NT's are like lions hunting down a weak deer.
Yeah about once a week, she's always phoned me and give me money and stuff. We haven't fallen out. She lives in Ireland (where I grew up) and I've been in England for the last 13 and a half years so we've got our own lives.

Im irish heritage aswell

lots of celtic cels

I trace my name back to county louth

I trace my name back to county louth
That's where Dundalk is :feelsokman: I was born and lived in Newry (County Down) until I was 12, then went to live with my dad in Dundalk (County Louth) until I was 14 then went back to live with my mum.

Live in Somerset England now for the last 13 and a half years, nice and chilled here. I was made for country life lol :feelsYall:

That's where Dundalk is :feelsokman: I was born and lived in Newry (County Down) until I was 12, then went to live with my dad in Dundalk (County Louth) until I was 14 then went back to live with my mum.

Live in Somerset England now for the last 13 and a half years, nice and chilled here. I was made for country life lol :feelsYall:
I live in Yorkshire
(Ps i just burnt my finger trying to make chips and fish fingers)

For a few years I did. Then I got basically got bullied until I quit, moved with my parents, decided to enroll in grad school. I graduated but I still live with my parents. The city I live in is expensive but dangerous, so living in a nice area on my salary is tough without roommates, but I don’t trust people enough to move in with strangers because 99.9% of people are backstabbing motherfucking pieces of shit. My parents don’t mind, and I help them with tech and handy stuff

On behalf of all neurotypicals including myself, I apologize for any grievances and wrong-doings my kind has wrought upon you. Although I have never once participated in the act of bullying autists, I unfortunately cannot say the same about my other kin.
To be honest I wish your kin would just go all out and hit me over the head with a brick.

I still live with my parents but having my own house would be some incredible LifeFuel. Gotta moneymaxx somehow.

i desperately want to get away from my mom but i do not have enough income to rent apt

If living in a dorm counts, then yeah, I live independently.

I haven't been in Newry since 2007, they seemed to build a bypass around it or maybe that was always there I don't know. I used to pass through Dundalk because I used to go to football games in Croke Park when I was young.

Yeah, they were just finishing that when I left Ireland (about April 2007). You ain't missing much btw, growing up in those places in the 80's was pretty rough and grim tbh Bro. I follow Armagh in Gaelic meself.

I have been living alone since april 2013

If you live by yourself you’re a fakecel! :feels::feels::feels:

Seriously though, I’d like to have my own place. If only I had a job that paid well enough to sustain a living.

I live with my parents.

i do. i think @Colvin76 lives with family