Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here lives alone

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Been living alone for the past 6 years now and it has taken its toll, I feel like I kinda want to move back to my mother's but she wouldn't let me

I am 18 and still live with my family. I could not imagine living alone without someone. I'm just not made for that.

I have a roommate but I hardly talk to him. Being alone is the worst pain

I live alone and i love it.

I wish I could live alone but I’m not trusted. My dipshit brother gets full trust though.

He’s definitely the favorite child. He’s got more genetic quality so he’s treated better.

at least you can have sex whenever you want

living alone sounds like suicide fuel
-no savings
-no mother to care for you
-nothing but your conscious
sounds like a bad deal all across.

living alone sounds like suicide fuel
-no savings
-no mother to care for you
-nothing but your conscious
sounds like a bad deal all across.
Sounds good to me tbh. I like being alone.

Sounds good to me tbh. I like being alone.
I don't mind it but it'll probably take a minor toll on me finicially and emotionally i like venting my problems to my mom.

I lived alone for several years, it has its good points and its bad points. Currently I'm living again with my parents, I do nothing but LDAR. I'm fucking miserable and I'm thinking of killing myself the upcoming days.

I don't mind it but it'll probably take a minor toll on me finicially and emotionally i like venting my problems to my mom.
My mom doesn’t understand me. I know she cares about me but she doesn’t truly know who I am. Nobody does. People here understand more about me than anyone I’ve ever known which is sad but it is what it is.

My mom doesn’t understand me. I know she cares about me but she doesn’t truly know who I am. Nobody does. People here understand more about me than anyone I’ve ever known which is sad but it is what it is.
same here she couldn't understand me but i just try to use it as cope honestly i havenobody else in my life so might as well.

Living alone may not be pleasant, but it sure as shit beats living with your mother as an adult man. I've done both and living alone wins hands down.

That other virgin guy (not ER) who wrote a 190 page manifesto about his life described living with his mother as a "Freudian nightmare." I couldn't agree more.

Live alone but above an old guy. Its nice

Who am I supposed to live with?

I don't live alone. I live with four sex dolls and three mannekins. Make sure I have a lot of Turkey to go around this Thanksgiving.

I lived alone for almost an entire year but had to go move back with my parents because my country economy is going to shit and rent was eating almost my entire salary.
It was nice though, jerking off whenever you want is great.

i don't live alone, I live in solitude. In Isolation.

I do and I love it tbh, I would never move back in with my parents. I'm basically a hermit at this point. Having to share shit with them would drive me insane now that I'm used to being independent.

I live alone and I have no wish to go back at mama's house.

I used to vent my problems to her, but I´ve given up since when I have seen she simply can't grasp the desperation an average man goes through every single fucking day. Good luck in making them realize that no femoid accepts us for what we are because their standards are delusional beyond any reasonable demand.

I've lived alone for 9 years. Costs more than having a flat mate. But its worth it to have things the way u want them to be

not exactly alone, just out of my folks' house

of course bluepilled BBS boards like to point this out and call it a "retard zoo"

countersignaling against mental illness is bully NPC "can't stand abnormality in my world REEEEE" bullshit.

Wish I lived alone, love my nephew to pieces and his mom, my older sister, is g when shes not dead tired after work and school. BUT I could deal without the slut where of a little sister. God can hear her shit all the time... its like a revolving door... awful.

Been living alone for 17 years.

I live with my mom and younger brother.

I live with my parents but i'm planning to move out as soon as possible. I won't be alone, i will live with my incel friend. I's going to be nice.

Living alone is fun if you're financially stable and independent.

I live with a roommate but we never talk to each other ever.

Been living alone for the past 6 years now and it has taken its toll, I feel like I kinda want to move back to my mother's but she wouldn't let me
Lol she says ur too ugly?
I lived alone for several years, it has its good points and its bad points. Currently I'm living again with my parents, I do nothing but LDAR. I'm fucking miserable and I'm thinking of killing myself the upcoming days.
Elab the points