Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who Here Likes Writing Essays? Because i need you to write my essay!

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
ok basically my ap seminar teacher needs me to write an essay on the history of pet ownership. Like how when cavemen had dogs and how in the olden days they did this and that with dogs and cats and blah blah blah

Basically just write one on the thread and i will copy and paste it into a google doc after i check it for plagiarism

also make it sound nice and like you put effort into it with a beginning and summary and shit

That sounds like a useless task. History of pet ownership? Who fucking cares. How would exploring that be of any use to anyone

Re: why tf are we discussing the most disgusting
Moronism
Png

#181218562Thursday, January 07, 2016 12:01 AM CST
It would seem that adolescent schoolchildren are relatively incapable of recognizing that their perception of a controversial subject does not necessarily equate to "established fact."
Re: Is it possible..
Moronism
Png

#181218610Thursday, January 07, 2016 12:03 AM CST
Yes, if your computer is infected with some sort of botnet malware, the program can potentially propagate throughout your entire network and utilize each computer to send signals to the central server.
Re: Scenario: You get an email with a file attached
Moronism
Png

#181218667Thursday, January 07, 2016 12:05 AM CST
I would determine if it is possible to disassemble the potentially-malicious file. Such actions may allow you to trace the developer of the program.

Re: why tf are we discussing the most disgusting
Moronism
Png

#181218562Thursday, January 07, 2016 12:01 AM CST
It would seem that adolescent schoolchildren are relatively incapable of recognizing that their perception of a controversial subject does not necessarily equate to "established fact."
Re: Is it possible..
Moronism
Png

#181218610Thursday, January 07, 2016 12:03 AM CST
Yes, if your computer is infected with some sort of botnet malware, the program can potentially propagate throughout your entire network and utilize each computer to send signals to the central server.
Re: Scenario: You get an email with a file attached
Moronism
Png

#181218667Thursday, January 07, 2016 12:05 AM CST
I would determine if it is possible to disassemble the potentially-malicious file. Such actions may allow you to trace the developer of the program.
Do you have any affiliations or otherwise any knowledge of "Zonkman31"? :feelshehe:

As for the thread itself, my IQ and motivation isn't high enough to currently compose an entire essay for you; it does seem like a rather easier topic, though I guess it's fitting as you're still a teenager. :feelsjuice:

Perhaps twist the essay topic and write of foid ownership throughout the ages. :feelssus:

ok basically my ap seminar teacher needs me to write an essay on the history of pet ownership. Like how when cavemen had dogs and how in the olden days they did this and that with dogs and cats and blah blah blah

Basically just write one on the thread and i will copy and paste it into a google doc after i check it for plagiarism
I will do it for you. When is it due?

How many pages and what style of citation?

why do you speak like that?

Re: Where would I learn regular Lua?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#140060232Friday, July 11, 2014 11:09 PM CDT
There wasn't anything wrong with using the term regular, I was simply using the quotation marks because the person's definition of "regular" could vary.
Re: Should I use Chrome or Firefox
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148043882Thursday, October 16, 2014 4:09 AM CDT
"This guy doesn't understand what I'm trying to say. No one comprehends you and can't be bothered research your BS. They never misinterpret, they never understand you in the first place." Hmm? I'm sure plenty of users are capable of comprehending the majority of statements. It's simply "common" knowledge stated in a different style of communication.
Re: what OT doesnt need in 2015
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152981348Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:34 AM CST
"Anony where do you get your english superiority from?" I don't have any linguistical superiority whatsoever, I'm merely structuring and conveying my sentences with basic words utilizing a specific sequence I personally prefer. Although it's irrelevant to my previous response, It's crucial to remember that each individual has a different style of communicative convention, It doesn't make them superior to another human in terms of "Style".
Re: Why do parents pay so much for kids?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153806497Monday, January 12, 2015 1:18 PM CST
Managing a life-style with children requires significant sacrifice and understanding, It's all a matter of nurturing without "Spoiling" the children involved. If the guardians raised the child involved to recognize the value on a more significant level, It's entirely possible that he won't disregard the actual meaning behind the gift(s).

Re: Where would I learn regular Lua?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#140060232Friday, July 11, 2014 11:09 PM CDT
There wasn't anything wrong with using the term regular, I was simply using the quotation marks because the person's definition of "regular" could vary.
Re: Should I use Chrome or Firefox
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148043882Thursday, October 16, 2014 4:09 AM CDT
"This guy doesn't understand what I'm trying to say. No one comprehends you and can't be bothered research your BS. They never misinterpret, they never understand you in the first place." Hmm? I'm sure plenty of users are capable of comprehending the majority of statements. It's simply "common" knowledge stated in a different style of communication.
Re: what OT doesnt need in 2015
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152981348Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:34 AM CST
"Anony where do you get your english superiority from?" I don't have any linguistical superiority whatsoever, I'm merely structuring and conveying my sentences with basic words utilizing a specific sequence I personally prefer. Although it's irrelevant to my previous response, It's crucial to remember that each individual has a different style of communicative convention, It doesn't make them superior to another human in terms of "Style".
Re: Why do parents pay so much for kids?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153806497Monday, January 12, 2015 1:18 PM CST
Managing a life-style with children requires significant sacrifice and understanding, It's all a matter of nurturing without "Spoiling" the children involved. If the guardians raised the child involved to recognize the value on a more significant level, It's entirely possible that he won't disregard the actual meaning behind the gift(s).

Even if i liked to, i never do something like that for free.

That sounds like a useless task. History of pet ownership? Who fucking cares. How would exploring that be of any use to anyone
College assignments are fucking stupid.

Glad to hear you got it done @Truckzo , I would have been happy to help a fellow Incel in need though

College assignments are fucking stupid.
high school assignment

Basically we were covering different aspects of ownership and looking at lenses/concepts of it

i picked historical

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back