Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR who here leik gril's feet?

Fuck how much I hated feetcels when I was ewhoring, they never bought...
tbhythbh ded srs

Vajankes...
You fuck
Their ankles
What...
Like there's a hole
You fuck
In the ankle
Where your leg
Is...
What...

I’m more of a fan of shoes. I recently had a dream in which a girl was wearing some really cute boots and she asked me if I like them and I was on the ground at the time and me, being the absolute CUCK I am in my dreams, kissed them. She was disgusted. Can’t even get laid in my dreams.

Interesting perspective, OP.

It's something I like, but these polymer models are not going to cut it for me, OP. :feelsbadman:

I’m more of a fan of shoes. I recently had a dream in which a girl was wearing some really cute boots and she asked me if I like them and I was on the ground at the time and me, being the absolute CUCK I am in my dreams, kissed them. She was disgusted. Can’t even get laid in my dreams.

I also understand this kind of taste. By the way, have you tried to luciddreammax and do what you want?

I get the appeal of feet... kinda. Kinda like enjoying a womans legs.

But m8 keep that to yourself

I like anime feet

I like real feet and anime feet.
Anime feet are pure

Not my cup of tea

foootfags have to die

I'm not particularly podophiliac but I've fapped to lesbian vids of foids licking each other's feet.

It's something I like, but these polymer models are not going to cut it for me, OP. :feelsbadman:

I also understand this kind of taste. By the way, have you tried to luciddreammax and do what you want?
I’ve heard of lucid dreaming but never knew how to do it.

I’ve heard of lucid dreaming but never knew how to do it.

In order to do it, you have to try remebering the previous dream when you wake up. You repeat the process a lot of times until you can recall the past dream perfectly. Then you should be able to start influencing your dreams. It's the method that worked for me, at least.

The idea of a footjob turns me on ngl but not sucking toes or any cuck shit like that.

I don't like the idea of feet outside of 2D.

Vajankle1.jpg

:feelskek: imagine being caught with one of these on ur cock

You just gotta love that smell of moldy cheese covered in sweat.

I'm not much of a foot fan tbh.

Hands? :dafuckfeels:

Not sure where all these fetishes come from, just give me a pussy to fuck.
I dunno man, im fucked up with fetishes.
It makes my life harder tbh

I think JBs with socks can be cute but otherwise i find feet disgusting.

yes of course but niggers be going overboard with this retarded shit paying foids for socks stealing socks paying for shoes etc wtf demented behavior or randomly constantly complimenting foids for this on videos and shit or wanting to get dominated by foids etc niggas mad cucked ngl low t, I saw reddit fags paying 70$ for access to a snapchat of foids feet jfc getting retarded, if you ever ascend never lick their toes ngl low iq unless you are ramming them PIV at same time or they will think you are a cuck and cuck you tbh. Also stop talking about this so much its kinda cringe ngl niggas need tuh be more lowkey about this stop making threads about it and talking about it so much. and stop making it your profile pics retarded cucks jfc.

The idea of a footjob turns me on ngl but not sucking toes or any cuck shit like that.
same pretty much. shitties think all foot fetishists are sperging mongoloids