Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here isn't very outwardly emotional?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Whenever something that is supposedly sad happens on a movie and everyone cries, I don't do the same. It's not that I'm trying to suppress the feeling or anything, it's just that I truly don't feel the physical need to cry. I do feel sad, but the sadness doesn't affect my facial expression at all. Most of the time, when I have a feeling, my face doesn't reflect that emotion at all unless the emotion is powerful enough to make me react physically to it. Most of the time my face is expressionless for this reason.

Normalfags see me not reacting to something sad with tears, and they think that I'm an asshole with no feelings when that isn't true. I just don't feel compelled to cry, or I don't feel anything at all.

Is this something you experience, fellow autist-cels?

I'm dead inside

Same here. If I am sad or annoyed I just keep in silence.

They used to joke about me being a robot in school because I was so emotionless and never smiled nor laughed.

I sperg out body language-wise when I'm nervous sometimes.

You're normal. Normies overreact to everything, that's their way of virtue signalling to the world that they care. Do you have the expression crocodile tears in your country?

Im usually neutral. But i get frustrated easily.

Yes, but it is because i have to hold my feelings I dont have the right to smile or cry in public as an Ugly Male, if so, im called bitch, faggot, retard, pointed at ...

If i did show my emotions in public i would be arrested or beaten.

Last edited:
I do whatever I can to repress feelings of sadness.

You're normal. Normies overreact to everything, that's their way of virtue signalling to the world that they care. Do you have the expression crocodile tears in your country?
Possibly. I live in the Jewnited States.

Yes, but it because i have to hold my feelings I dont have the right to smile ings as an Ugly Male.or cry in public, if so, im called bitch, faggot, retard, pointed at ...
The only feeling I easily express or react to in public is getting angry or enraged. It's not that I'm trying to be that way, it's just the way I am. The only emotion I can feel around degenerate normalfags is resentment and hatred.

depends sometimes i break down in tears but other times when something happens that should defiantely make any sane person sad i feel like a sociopath

Last edited:
The only feeling I easily express or react to in public

I did the error of showing emotions in the past, so I got to learn how to be emotionless to the point of forgeting how to smile.

I don't really express emotion because of aspergers.Also I don't really get sad anymore unless I see animals suffering

I did the error of showing emotions in the past, so I got to learn how to be emotionless to the point of forgeting how to smile.
Well I did show my sadness in public, but when I got made fun of for it, I reacted with rage and sperged out on them by getting into a fight with them. Then I always got them in trouble because I told the principal that they started it by bullying me. I also used my autism to my advantage and made kids who picked on me get in trouble even when I reacted with violence.
They all simply avoided/ignored me after that, which was hilarious. I think I learned how not to react too strongly to sadness after that.

Yeah (schizoid/aspie/whatever). I couldn't even cry when my brother died yet it affected me greatly inside and still does, he was the only friend I had left.

Yeah (schizoid/aspie/whatever). I couldn't even cry when my brother died yet it affected me greatly inside and still does, he was the only friend I had left.
Sounds rough, sorry to hear that.

I have only one emotion- hatred

Never show any emotions.

In high school people jokingly called me a robot or a zombie.
As an adult, I’ve been described as stoic (but probably called creepy behind my back)

Same here, I usually don't show my emotions or expression on my face that frequently.

I have emotions they’re just muted on the inside and that translate to a somewhat stoic appearance on the outside. I also haven’t cried in several years. I pretty much promised myself that I wouldn’t do it again

I used to be very emotional, but in recent weeks, I stopped drinking alcohol and taking some psychotropic drugs, and I'm over on my plate, usually neutral, but that can be frustrated quite easily. I accept loneliness and listen to my body, I try to rejoice in being alone, it's not easy.

Same here, can relate.

It takes a little bit to put me in that state tbh

Yes I never show emotions really.