Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who here is on the verge of insanity?

avsky1

avsky1

Banned
-
I'm getting close. I've always been pretty crazy and nihilistic with my thoughts, but the cloud of despair has just been unrelenting lately. & i don't know what to do anymore.
i already worked out -- i wrote some fucking poetry that gets ignored, like all my art---  i'm just in a lot of pain right now

avsky1 said:
I'm getting close. I've always been pretty crazy and nihilistic with my thoughts, but the cloud of despair has just been unrelenting lately. & i don't know what to do anymore.
i already worked out -- i wrote some fucking poetry that gets ignored, like all my art---  i'm just in a lot of pain right now

I went insane to the point of getting arrested. Then I swallowed the Christpill. I no longer have anxiety or depression or paranoia. Inner peace with an outward desire to continue the anti-degeneracy revolution.

ItheIthe said:
I went insane to the point of getting arrested. Then I swallowed the Christpill. I no longer have anxiety or depression or paranoia. Inner peace with an outward desire to continue the anti-degeneracy revolution.

I hope that helps you-- i know in my experience that it helped a bit, but once you're done, you can't go back. I guess my advice would be never take hallucinigencs or your idea of religion will be greatly threatened

btw what did you get arrested for?

avsky1 said:
I hope that helps you-- i know in my experience that it helped a bit, but once you're done, you can't go back. I guess my advice would be never take hallucinigencs or your idea of religion will be greatly threatened

btw what did you get arrested for?

You can always go back. Idk if you're misinterpreting quotes from the Epistle to the Hebrews or what. But if you seek Jesus in your heart of hearts as your FOUNDATION, and not as the temporary solution to your problems, you will find him. That's the key right there.

Gt arrested for threatening suicide by cop and other threats that would be complicated to get into.

ItheIthe said:
You can always go back. Idk if you're misinterpreting quotes from the Epistle to the Hebrews or what. But if you seek Jesus in your heart of hearts as your FOUNDATION, and not as the temporary solution to your problems, you will find him. That's the key right there.

Gt arrested for threatening suicide by cop and other threats that would be complicated to get into.

well i'm not adverse to His help if he's real. I hung a crucifix over my bed to see if it changes anything. We'll see what happens.

and how long were you in jail for?

jackbud said:
I'm already fully submerged in insanity

greetings from the asylum   :cowboy:

Lol "verge". I already went off the deep end a while back. The true blackpill though is that the insane people on tjis board are still more morally upstanding than your average normie, Chad or Stacy.

avsky1 said:
well i'm not adverse to His help if he's real. I hung a crucifix over my bed to see if it changes anything. We'll see what happens.

and how long were you in jail for?

Hanging a cross won't do anything. I'd recommend reading Isaiah Chapter 53. It will only take a minute or two. It's a prophecy about Jesus before Jesus was even born. Notice the accuracy. In the end you have to truly seek God, not just wait around and hope. Don't you feel dead inside? Knowing Christ is the resurrection of the spirit. It will make you feel great (Romans 11:8). John told us this: "Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent" (John 17:3). Many churches teach that accepting Jesus is accepting a miserable life. Quite the opposite is true. Accepting Christ is being made alive inside; being dead to your master, which is Sin. It is an awakening of happiness and peace. I'd strongly recommend you seek this resurrection in earnest.

I was in juvy for only 6 days. I spent time in 2 juvies. Then I went under house arrest for about a month. I've been on probation ever since.

Insane person checking in

no I am very mentally healthy. Sucks for you

People do think I'm weird, maybe it's all that repressed energy of emotions, that I forcefully contain within me. I wouldn't go insane, because I've developed a sort of mental endurance throughout my existence whereas most people wouldn't last a second going through what I go through.

im a literal insane schizo
been to jail

been to psych ward etc

I at times have a nigga moment

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cNzefvQznwg[/video]

look at my posts

I've gotten to that point where I'm constantly fantasizing about going on a killing spree in explicit detail.

I'm on the verge of completely snapping, I can no longer deal with how pathetic I am.

WOW! VERY, FANTASTIC. BODY!

I think I'm already there. A few months ago I was housebound for quite some time. I can leave the house now but whenever I'm home I just kind of wander around, shouting at random, shouting abuse at myself in mirrors/spitting at them, self harming and punching my bed. I was screaming at myself in hate and anger the other day that I could taste blood and I couldn't speak for a few days afterward.

I don't think it will be long before I go insane tbh.

Been in and out of psych wards for the last few years. I have went 5 times in one year.

I'm staying out now, I have been psych ward free for over a year.