Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who here is Liberal?

Who here is Liberal?

• I am

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I am not

Votes: 30 83.3%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
I am Liberal in

- Race
- Economy
- Crime

I am Conservative in

- Immigration
- Relationships/Sex

Depends what the issue at hand is, but I wouldn't describe myself as a liberal, especially because it automatically affiliates me with bluepillers and ignorant shithead progs who can give less of a shit about my existence and my issues.

I'm only liberal towards the environment, economics to some extent, crime, along with some social issues (not made up bullshit pyramid schemes like BLM which rely on false information, more like the fact that I think everyone should be treated equally).

Depends what the issue at hand is, but I wouldn't describe myself as a liberal, especially because it automatically affiliates me with bluepillers and ignorant shithead progs who can give less of a shit about my existence and my issues.

I'm only liberal towards the environment, economics to some extent, crime, along with some social issues (not made up bullshit pyramid schemes like BLM which rely on false information, more like the fact that I think everyone should be treated equally).
Same

Im anarchist but im against degeneracy.

Anarcho communist

I am liberal for money

From viewing just the title alone I knew which member made this thread.

I'm neither a libtard nor a cuckservative.
I'm a quasi-neoreactionary libertarian.

jungle fevers me

I think everybody should have healthcare and no one should be homeless if they make a honest effort to find a job. I'm also against capital punishment and I'm for legalization of drugs and prostitution. Does that make me a liberal?

I'd say that I'm 60% conservative 40% liberal

For example:

On one hand I believe that homosexuality should be discouraged, and treated as a mental illness.

But on the other hand, I'm very open to talking to people, and would have no problem having a gay friend.

I would be a libral if I wasnt an incel.

Fascism is the best ideology

Im anarchist but im against degeneracy.

anarchism is cucked its legit antifa faggots. Anarchism would allow even worse degeneracy, u cant be both

anarchism is cucked its legit antifa faggots. Anarchism would allow even worse degeneracy
Ironically enough moderate to right leaning conservatives tend to be less cucked than the far left and far right that are obsessed with proving how manly they are to foids.

Ironically enough moderate to right leaning conservatives tend to be less cucked than the far left and far right that are obsessed with proving how manly they are to foids.

the thing is incels are always the victims regardless of political affiliation. It's over under conservative or liberal rule. Anarchism would just be a giant clusterfuck especially anarcho-primitivism which would require centuries to re-adapt to the natural environment from the artificial world we live in where most of our needs are already provided for. Pretty much no one could last even 2 weeks alone in a forest without essential survival equipment.

There's no reason for an incel to care about politics, voting either side is voting against yourself.

the thing is incels are always the victims regardless of political affiliation. It's over under conservative or liberal rule. Anarchism would just be a giant clusterfuck especially anarcho-primitivism which would require centuries to re-adapt to the natural environment from the artificial world we live in where most of our needs are already provided for. Pretty much no one could last even 2 weeks alone in a forest without essential survival equipment.
True there is no ideal political solution.

There's no reason for an incel to care about politics, voting either side is voting against yourself.
I might vote but only to slow down the "crack down" on ugly males venting.
If you live in the US democrats are worse than the republicans in their focus on this.

Both sides suck but liberals and leftists have been really hypocritical and insufferable lately.

Not me, man. That said, I feel like most guys who start as conservative eventually do a 180 and go full on liberal when they start dating a woman.

Just as an anecdote: most of my family is conservative, and I have a first cousin that was vehemently conservative at one point. He fervently supported Dubya when he was the incumbent of the oval office, and was also apart of a young republicans think tank in college. After he married an asian female, he completely changed his views just to ingratiate her.

Sometime I just wish to see everything collapse. I never voted in my life, what's the point choosing between two evils when both hate our guts.

I am liberal
on using bullets against cuck hordes in BFME 2

I am Liberal in

- Race
- Economy
- Crime

I am Conservative in

- Immigration
- Relationships/Sex
same
biden 2020 fuck trump
Sometime I just wish to see everything collapse. I never voted in my life, what's the point choosing between two evils when both hate our guts.
vote biden 2020 to see collapse and endless riots and chimp outs

I'm nihilist, further people who say that aren't nihilist.
True nihilists are ugly, and stupid. But in insane levels. You can't describe their ugliness, as they will induce vomit. Their low Iq is ironical, how Nietzche's followers are that dumb? yes they simply ignore the philosophy,but their way of living on a constant void of emotions and morale due to rejection, makes them a passive nihilist.

"Liberalism is a political and economic doctrine that emphasizes individual autonomy, equality of opportunity, and the protection of individual rights (primarily to life, liberty, and property), originally against the state and later against both the state and private economic actors, including businesses."

Yeah I think that's pretty much me.

Im only liberal when it comes to NEETbux and mommy govt welfare milkies

Economically left.
Socially right.

A better question.
Who here is bluepilled

I think Adolf Hitler was economically left and socially right.