Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here is just kind of waiting around to die?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
As sad as it is to say it’s hard for me to appreciate and enjoy my life. I know that I should cherish the good health and gift of life that God gave to me but it’s hard to draw much meaning from a life devoid of intimacy and love just because of my looks. The only thing I can draw meaning from now is spiritual.

Sometimes...

Can you teach me how to believe in God? I think I'd make an okay priest, but you need a religion for that.

It
Can you teach me how to believe in God? I think I'd make an okay priest, but you need a religion for that.
it just comes down to believing that things that impact the physical impacts of your life are an entirely separate thing then the ones that impact your spiritual life. All religions believe that your soul form is completely different then your physical form and there is no such thing as ugly to God other then sin. It’s comforting to know that even after all we’ve been through and all the sins that we have committed in this life can be forgiven

I can't die until Bannerlord releases

Can you teach me how to believe in God?
abandon logic and reason, pretend to feel something, attribute that feeling to a god that you cannot prove exists, and you're all set.

abandon logic and reason, pretend to feel something, attribute that feeling to a god that you cannot prove exists, and you're all set.
Pretty much this.

Me in a way. I have accepted it's utterly over and life will be just cope from now on. I just low-effort maxx the most I can through life, do the little things I like and as my faith diminishes, I consider more and more roping when the people I love and who support me die, considering they're older than me.

I can't die until Bannerlord releases
By the time Bannerlord is released, humanity will have already colonized the Milky Way, divided it between several royal families, and made a universal agreement to center all ground warfare around mall-sized battle mechs.

No, I'm going to try to live forever.

I am to pussy to rope.

My health is shit, I've been praying for years for God to just take me, I've accepted defeat in this life, the future is bleak untill God almighty sends down a miracle.

Me, but Ill try to rope tbh

see things the same way bro the only reason I won't rope yet is I want revenge on certain individuals from my childhood for the shit they did.

I don't have it in me to rope. I might after my parents die, but due to my deteriorating health, it's only a matter of time before my rotting health takes me out of this hellworld. Hopefully I die in my sleep, like my Grandfather did.