Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who here is diagnosed with mental illness?

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
sashaDJshdjsahHSHSDUHDJSHDJASBDJKASBCJSBCKASLBCAKHSBCKASHBCAHKSBCALHSBCAHSBCALSBCALSBCLASC

mentalcel checking in

where are all the fuckers sayin' mentalcels don't exist?

where are all the homos saying it's just a cope? that we are just "fakecels" and "failed normies"?

WHERE? WHERE?!?!?!?!?!

I WANT YOU TO POST HERE FUCKING FUCKERS AND TELL US TO OUR FACE WE DON'T EXIST

they will be here soon, don't worry.

Depersonlization
Bipolar
Depression
AvPD
Mild MPD

"hurrrrrr looks is everything durrrrrr"

Autism and minor schiz

"if you're 5\10 and above you must be a volcel. we all agree right guys?"

lpTZ4lT.gif

sashaDJshdjsahHSHSDUHDJSHDJASBDJKASBCJSBCKASLBCAKHSBCKASHBCAHKSBCALHSBCAHSBCALSBCALSBCLASC
I'm the only legit autist here. Need to go to autist therapy three times a week. By society's standard today, I'm considered disabled

I am diagnosed with bipolar disorder and gender dystopia.

yep, im an aspie who also has BPD, insanely high inhibition

no joke, i fit the categories of LITERALLY every personality disorder, except ASPD and narcissistic personality disorder, the rest i fit almost to a T. it's so fucking over unless i take drugs or alcohol just to function like a normal human.

Psychiatry is a pseudoscience, but I'm sure I could easily get "diagnosed" with a million bullshit labels.

Basically it doesn't matter how sane you are, anyone that goes to a psych gets a label.

Only reason I'd ever go to a head shrinker is if I was trying to get disability, and it's extremely hard to get disability in America for anything mental, so I don't.

yep, im an aspie who also has BPD, insanely high inhibition

no joke, i fit the categories of LITERALLY every personality disorder, except ASPD and narcissistic personality disorder, the rest i fit almost to a T. it's so fucking over unless i take drugs or alcohol just to function like a normal human.
Its over bro.
Although alcohol is legit,we could drink together if you were near hehe.

Psychiatry is a pseudoscience, but I'm sure I could easily get "diagnosed" with a million bullshit labels.

Basically it doesn't matter how sane you are, anyone that goes to a psych gets a label.

Only reason I'd ever go to a head shrinker is if I was trying to get disability, and it's extremely hard to get disability in America for anything mental, so I don't.

THIS THIS THIS.

Its over bro.
Although alcohol is legit,we could drink together if you were near hehe.

the insane part was that i was completely normal up until the age of 14-15, when i started high school.

i was always NT, i was outgoing, i had literally zero inhibition, i did what i want, when i wanted to. i had friends, no girls yeah but millions of guy friends, everyone liked me because i was kind of just "wild" literally did not give a single fuck.

then after like 14-15 it was over, i started to feel self-conscious, i started losing friends, and it got worse every year. i'm scared to even leave the house nowadays to get groceries, jfl. it's so weird.

Alcohol helps you?

It makes me 10x worse

Yeah, it lowers my inhibition quite a bit and I can kind of fake being "NT"

It's like a veil gets lifted when I drink. However, I'm not certain, I have only drank twice, once by myself, once in the company of other people. In both cases I had a good time lol

Too bad hard liquor tastes like ABSOLUTE shit.

What were your experiences getting drunk/tipsy?

Depersonlization
Bipolar
Depression
AvPD
Mild MPD

i remember i used to get depersonalization when i was younger and it always felt like i was dreaming/dead

i remember i used to get depersonalization when i was younger and it always felt like i was dreaming/dead
Do you have any idea of how to get rid of it ? I can't study and i'm failing miserably and i can't do anything about it.

Do you have any idea of how to get rid of it ? I can't study and i'm failing miserably and i can't do anything about it.

no idea, mine just went away as i got older, i just continued doing what i was doing to try and feel 'normal'

no idea, mine just went away as i got older, i just continued doing what i was doing to try and feel 'normal'
So there's hope that it goes away ? Thank god.

Pretty sure I have some mental illnesses but I never got it checked out. I also have newfound problems of social awkwardness.

I like the mentalcel users here. They are less standoffish

I am diagnosed with Aspergers due to my R1a haplogroup heritage.

not firmly diagnosed but my psychiatrist basically said I'm schizophrenic