Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here is considering or has considered surgery?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Forever coping
★★★★★
I've been thinking about it recently but I need to do more research before I come to a final conclusion but I've been considering either bimax or a genioplasty for my recessed jaw (genioplasty seems like it makes more sense for me so far). It's not insanely recessed but my side profile looks pretty awful and my jaw is also very uneven looking way weaker on one side of my face and I need all the looks I can get to compensate for being an autistic manlet if I want to have any hope of ascending.

Imagine a bone-smashed truecel clickbaiting foids into producing sub-5 children

I`ve considered surgery but not sure on which

I`ve considered surgery but not sure on which
Yeah for a long time I knew there was something wrong with my face but I wasn't sure on what

bimax will make me a prettyboy but until i get it i have to suffer a fate worse than fucking sisyphus there is so much pain in my life bro so much pain

bimax will make me a prettyboy but until i get it i have to suffer a fate worse than fucking sisyphus there is so much pain in my life bro so much pain
Tfw you have to save up for and get surgeries to get what others got simply with genetics :feelsrope:

Imagine a bone-smashed truecel clickbaiting foids into producing sub-5 children
Jfl he would have to blame it on some genetic mutation

Tfw you have to save up for and get surgeries to get what others got simply with genetics :feelsrope:
yeah and until then you cant even begin to live your fucking life

I am considering lower eyelid retraction surgery in the future