Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who here is 40 and living back home with mum?

dmanryan

dmanryan

Greycel
I moved back home after I got fucking mogged and now work don't even know if there's work for me so I can't see myself moving out. my m um is okay but my sister won't shut the fuck up about it )she doesn't live here she's with her chad boyfriend even though she's practically just like me but a foid). How over is it??

I moved back home after I got fucking mogged
That's a Wrap | Infinitely Teaching

Slap the fuck out of her or you're a cuck

I moved back home after I got fucking mogged and now work don't even know if there's work for me so I can't see myself moving out. my m um is okay but my sister won't shut the fuck up about it )she doesn't live here she's with her chad boyfriend even though she's practically just like me but a foid). How over is it??
Imagine being a poor brokefag. Just ask your parents for money like I do

Imagine being a poor brokefag. Just ask your parents for money like I do
Not everyone here is a richfag like you. Also you said in the past that your parents dont give you money

Not everyone here is a richfag like you. Also you said in the past that your parents dont give you money
Don’t give me enough to live above lower middle class in nyc.
They pay my rent and give me a 2k monthly allowance

Least privileged kikecel

Yeah but no excessive partying or lavish vacations! :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
Why dont you invest your money then ? If you kikes are good at one thing, then its making money and managing money

I mean, I think its going to get a lot more common. In some cultures its not even that frowned upon. But considering how expensive living is and how much worse its going to get, it is what it is.

I moved back with my mother last year because she couldn't afford to live alone. I hated it at first but later on it kind of felt natural because I could also save money that way. But yeah it does make you feel like a loser. For the record I'm 28.

Foids can literally live rent free on their boyfriends or husbands money and nobody will bat an eye. Foids can freeload all their lives and nobody thinks anything bad about them. But heaven forbid a man lives with his parents and pays his fair share of the rent, then he's a fucking loser.

Why dont you invest your money then ? If you kikes are good at one thing, then its making money and managing money
It’s slow gains and I’m not that great an investor.

If I didn't get paid for not working I would also still live with my mom.

It’s slow gains and I’m not that great an investor.
I see, yet you still have it financially better than most of us. Most here barely survive on their neetbux or wageslave for few shekels

I see, yet you still have it financially better than most of us. Most here barely survive on their neetbux or wageslave for few shekels
Neetbux was always more than enough for me, I always have 200-300€ left at the end of a month

I’m also on neetbuxx but only get $100 a month ridiculous

NYC. 2k a month plus free rent and neetbuxx/investments still results in barely above poverty living. Can’t afford a car
Why not move into a cheaper area then, like a village or a small city with lower rent ?

Why not move into a cheaper area then, like a village or a small city with lower rent ?
Family lives here and I can’t function without them. Plus they pay my rent and I’m studentcel

So what the fuck do you mean ask them for money when they put a limit in you nigga lmao at you

You live like a broke ass nigga saying you're rich Jew who can ask his parents but even I spent 2k a month before and I'm a broke piece of shit

So what the fuck do you mean ask them for money when they put a limit in you nigga lmao at you

You live like a broke ass nigga saying you're rich Jew who can ask his parents but even I spent 2k a month before and I'm a broke piece of shit
I had a stroke trying to read that learn English you stupid nigger.
They refuse those piece of shit have 15 millions of dollars and don’t wanna give me more idk why

They refuse those piece of shit have 15 millions of dollars and don’t wanna give me more idk why
Stfu u nigger I have better English than you you don't even use grammar u think u are smart u are nigger retard

And 25 mil is piss money I piss on it and it doesn't even buy anything

My mum will be dead by the time I reach 40 if I even do
Shes in her late 50s now
If she somehow was still alive It wouldn’t surprise me if I still lived with her
This is the way Im used to it being It would feel strange for it not to be like this

And what would be the point of me moving out anyway Its not like I have a gf to move into a house with I would get no benefit from moving out on my own everything costs too much now all houses cost too much even now
So I cant imagine how much they will cost in the future

You got lucky not everyone Is going to be in the same situation

Foids can literally live rent free on their boyfriends or husbands money and nobody will bat an eye. Foids can freeload all their lives and nobody thinks anything bad about them. But heaven forbid a man lives with his parents and pays his fair share of the rent, then he's a fucking loser.
Women get away with everything in this world
They can do anything look anyway and say whatever they want and it is fine

But If you do anything out of line as a man you will never hear the fucking end of it

This shit is more common than you think. Now when your mom is old she probably appreciate not to be alone. Old people are scared of loneliness. Your sister is probably scared of you inheriting the entire house once your mom dies.

I'm 37 and still living with my siblings in family home. Both of my parents died.

It's a shame but what can you do, who cares what others think.

My mum will be dead by the time I reach 40 if I even do
Shes in her late 50s now
If she somehow was still alive It wouldn’t surprise me if I still lived with her
This is the way Im used to it being It would feel strange for it not to be like this

And what would be the point of me moving out anyway Its not like I have a gf to move into a house with I would get no benefit from moving out on my own everything costs too much now all houses cost too much even now
So I cant imagine how much they will cost in the future
>Mum

OP and you need to watch out! The commonwealth are cracking down on incels and "extreme misogyny", with UK looking to label incels as extremist ideology that would put you under surveillance.

>Mum

OP and you need to watch out! The commonwealth are cracking down on incels and "extreme misogyny", with UK looking to label incels as extremist ideology that would put you under surveillance.
Great
Would this get neetbux taken away from me??
If not then I dont care

>Mum

Why does everything in this country have to be so shit

Can they not just let me fucking live peacefully
they are acting like Im going to go ER on every woman I see in the street when I barely go outside :feelskek:

You got lucky not everyone Is going to be in the same situation
As a Jew I should be getting millions of dollars as reperation for antisemitism and the holocaust you racist

As a Jew I should be getting millions of dollars as reperation for antisemitism and the holocaust you racist
I should be getting millions of dollers for having to deal with the shitty world created by jews

I should be getting millions of dollers for having to deal with the shitty world created by jews
You’re not Jewish ok you should be working minimum wage. I should be getting a c suite corporate position. Right now as a Jew in need

You should be getting billions for having to deal with the shitty world the jews have created for you millions is not enough to cover the suffering you have gone through because of my people
Thank you its true

>Mum

Shabbat shalom