Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who here heard about Brittany Venti getting $30k in betabux?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
JFL some beta gave an ethot $30k it's fucking over. She made more money in 1 hour just being a gamer girl ethot than I'll make all year. These betas who enable this behavior need their asses kicked

she looks like the sloth from ice age

30086548 319107451948949 4680296836785766400 n

Just imagine working your ass off all your life just to give a foid 30k for playing games. :feelsree::feelsree:

i would cum deep inside of her

Cucks like these need to be executed

it's probably one of those arab guys, they fly out twitch thots to dubai and shit

i can't even mentally process the level of cuckedness some males have degenerated to, they are giving thousands of dollars to foids for absolutely nothing but a 'teehee" in return. 30k could get you the best hooker in town for a few days but these chumps are too autistic to do that.

fuck white knights, I hate them more than other group of people alive.

Honestly not surprised. She also looks like a frog :feelsohh:

All you need is to be female to be taken care of for life. All you need is to be female and have one above average feature to get ludicrously rich for nothing.

All you need is to be female to be taken care of for life. All you need is to be female and have one above average feature to get ludicrously rich for nothing.
But muh male privilege. :feelskek:

DpgjRp2UUAAwPPg.jpg:large

epic

what's weird is this happens to most tit streamers, just search for 'biggest donations' or whatever, but those are actually good looking while she is pretty damn ugly

fucking brutal deathpill bro first the dogpill now this

DpgjRp2UUAAwPPg.jpg:large

epic

what's weird is this happens to most tit streamers, just search for 'biggest donations' or whatever, but those are actually good looking while she is pretty damn ugly
Cope, admit it, we would all fuck her all day long every day.

Cope, admit it, we would all fuck her all day long every day.
you would probably do the same with most whores, but you wouldn't pay them 30k for nothing in return

She not even good looking. Volcel, but I would bang her only with bag on head. Cunt cannot here, but take it anyway, cunt, I reject you. Tfu

Just imagine working your ass off all your life just to give a foid 30k for playing games. :feelsree::feelsree:
Let's be fair. The guys giving money to foids like this are usually making more in an hour than we will make in our entire lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back