Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Who here has tried tren or knows someone who has

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I want first hand accounts of people using trenbolone or people who know someone irl that has used it. Is it as great as everyone says?

what is trenbolone a steroid?

i have no idea what you are talking about

some guy in college used it when i was uni, but i dont know much about it. he was roided out and was very open about his steroid use. and it was obvious his muscles were because of steroids

Better off asking on looksmax, they have some archived threads on this stuff

I want first hand accounts of people using trenbolone or people who know someone irl that has used it. Is it as great as everyone says?

There's this 50 odd year old guy at my gym who takes it along with HGH, but I haven't asked him about how feels on tren.

It's just another synthetic testosterone compound, but it is very powerful. You can check online for specifics on its effects and properties.

Do it with medical supervision only.

some guy in college used it when i was uni, but i dont know much about it. he was roided out and was very open about his steroid use. and it was obvious his muscles were because of steroids
Did he slay?
Better off asking on looksmax, they have some archived threads on this stuff
Thanks. I never go there but I’ll check it out

Try rad 140 it’s a lot safer and cheaper.

All I know is Tren is a blend of different steroids

What the fuck is trenbolon?

Yes it's very good. Stack with testosterone, dianabol, anavar, nandrolone, methasterone, growth hormone, insulin, dnp, and sarms for the ultimate stack

Last edited:
I'd only use it if it helped me stronger. For looks? Forget it - it aint gonna help me there

Yes it's very good. Stack with testosterone, dianabol, anavar, nandrolone, methasterone, growth hormone, insulin, dnp, and sarms for the ultimate stack

that’s a huge stack. Probably similar to what killed Dallas Mccarver.
I'd only use it if it helped me stronger. For looks? Forget it - it aint gonna help me there
I’ve heard the androgenic properties can improve your face but not sure if that’s legit or bro science.

I think @iKillCucks used it before

But massive doses. I remember reading the autopsy report when it first came out.
Crazy doses. On the bright side he did get a big strong healthy heart from it

Ummm don’t do that.

I think @iKillCucks used it before

I have used it. I ran 200mg of trenbolone acetate for 8 weeks. Trenbolone is a nandroline derivetive; a 19 nor ester. Its the god of steroids. Its a vet grade used steroid originally made for beefing up cattle for slaughter. It produces dry hard lean muscular gains. Its anabolic ratio is 500/500 meaning its 5 times more powerful than testosterone.

My experience with it

Pros.
Insane strength gains
Good loss of body fat (went from 11% to around 7.5/8%)
Hard dry gains (no water retention/bloating)
Libido boost

Cons.
"Trensomnia" (very hard to sleep on)
Insane anger and aggression
Mood swings
Tren sweats (increased abnormal sweating)

I have used it. I ran 200mg of trenbolone acetate for 8 weeks. Trenbolone is a nandroline derivetive; a 19 nor ester. Its the god of steroids. Its a vet grade used steroid originally made for beefing up cattle for slaughter. It produces dry hard lean muscular gains. Its anabolic ratio is 500/500 meaning its 5 times more powerful than testosterone.

My experience with it

Pros.
Insane strength gains
Good loss of body fat (went from 11% to around 7.5/8%)
Hard dry gains (no water retention/bloating)
Libido boost

Cons.
"Trensomnia" (very hard to sleep on)
Insane anger and aggression
Mood swings
Tren sweats (increased abnormal sweating)
But it didn’t help you ascend..?

No it's not. There are 3 forms of tren

Tren acetate
Tren enanthate
Parabolan (human grade tren)

You sure isn’t it a mix of d-balls and something else?

I double checked it is a mix it’s durabolin (deca not d-balls) and something else so it’s a blend

Last edited: