Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who Here Has PTSD?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Do you have PTSD, not just regular trauma every incel has, but genuine PTSD, diagnosed by a professional or having all the symptoms? If yes how do you cope?

No, I had a good childhood, never experienced some ptsd inducing situation

Never been diagnosed but wouldn’t be surprised if I had it

Which symptoms do you have?

I often flash back and think of all of the bad shit that happened to me.. usually what triggers is it if I’m in a dark room, I close my eyes, or I hear a lot of ppl talking / loud crowd. I’ll think about either 1.) being molested (when I was much younger) 2.) being abused by parents (not sexually tho) 3.) being bullied, both physically or verbally. I usually thinking of the bullying when I’m in a crowd or a dark room bymyself and I’ll hear voices calling me names

No I have CTSD (Current Traumatic Stress Disorder)

I have it, and honestly I don't know how. This forum is helping me cope. Sometimes I need drugs to calm me down.

Yes. How cope? Poorly. :/ Through school, I just worked All. The. Time. After school, I got a lab job and worked in the deepest, darkest labs I could find. During summers, I'd travel on grants to work in places so far off the beaten path most people have never heard of them. I cope by staying out of other people's lines of sight.

Shitty childhood + joonited states army probably made me a mentalcel

You have to be a real pathetic fool to fight for (((Them))) as an incel.
I sure as fuck wasn’t blackpilled back when I signed up. Make no mistake, I’m certainly not on their side anymore

I don't, I used to have severe OCD. i went through the cycles of washing the skin raw off my hands because i thought everything contained someone else's shit, then Intrusive Thoughts. Also can't forget about walking fowards and backwards to soothe the impulses in your head for a couple more seconds before they return in full force.

I sure as fuck wasn’t blackpilled back when I signed up. Make no mistake, I’m certainly not on their side anymore
Looks like you brought the PTSD upon yourself.

I don't, I used to have severe OCD. i went through the cycles of washing the skin raw off my hands because i thought everything contained someone else's shit, then Intrusive Thoughts. Also can't forget about walking fowards and backwards to soothe the impulses in your head for a couple more seconds before they return in full force.
This is your excuse for being filthy, gross and full of shit. You are really hurting yourself and others by not washing your hands anymore.

Do I have it: Yes,
I walked in on my best friends fresh suicide
How do I cope: Fits of rage, drug use and LDARing

What about the conspiracy topic from yesterday? That was interesting stuff

Try smoking the hippity

Not sure if ptsd or if my autism and anxiety just went off the charts tbh.

possibly from stock losses and gains. I made too much risky bets. thankfully I am in the positive in the end