Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who here has lucid dreams?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I've never had 1 but it seems like everyone has?

Me once after binging on shrooms weed and alcohol. Was lucid dreaming for over 5 days straight trying to recover

Me once after binging on shrooms weed and alcohol. Was lucid dreaming for over 5 days straight trying to recover
that sounds cool. Elaborate for me?

that sounds cool. Elaborate for me?
Took shrooms weed and alcohol all togheter 7 days straight. Ran out, basically lay in bed eat and drink almost nothing and started to get in a 5 day perm state of lucid dream. I was asleep but i cud talk and interact with people i saw in my dream.

Wud not recommend though.

i have these lucid dreams where i can't move a thing

Whenever I realize I'm dreaming I automatically wake up, thus I can never gain access to a lucid dream. It really sucks

I read that you're supposed to grab onto the ground, preferably grass or dirt within the dream to keep yourself engaged but I often find myself in hallways or cars whenever I realize that I'm dreaming

I have vivid lucid dreams,usually if I sleep early in the morning.Before I used to be afraid and panic myself out of it but now I enjoy them.Especially, sexually assaulting any foids I come across in those dreams which feels pretty good but I always wake up feeling depressed with a painful raging boner