Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who here has lost Friends due to having a Sad life

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
I had a Friend who I'd tell a lot about my NEETdom, how no one wanted to Hire me. Eventually, I think, concerned about his own mental wellbeing, he decided that they had to reduce external sadness.

I had a Friend who I'd tell a lot about my NEETdom, how no one wanted to Hire me. Eventually, I think, concerned about his own mental wellbeing, he decided that they had to reduce external sadness.
how old are you

You have to have had friends to lose in the first place.

My brother said I was too sad and negative/toxic all the time. Now my brother doesn't talk to me or acknowledge me even tho we live in the same house.

I had online friends say the same things to me a month later. Life sucks

Never tell normies about your problems. Even I, an incel, avoid talking about sad topics when I’m out with people because I wanna forget my problems for a little while

Never tell normies about your problems.
Normies NEVER relate to the problems of the Omega male.

They see omega males as punching bags.

By talking about your frustrations and problems you're only drawing a bullseye on your forehead for normies to attack.

i dont have friends because I am a loser

I didn't made any friends because i was suicidal as shit and now I'm back to normal i can't make friends I'm trying but everybody already have a friend group I'm stuck , suicidal thoughts are hitting me occasionally not hard as previous one

This is normal as people move away from negative people. There needs to be a balance to this as good friends should help when you're down, but if you're always negative and complaining you will bring your friends down with you and they are right to move away, for their own sake.

I've had my own experience with negative people (more negative than me) and it really hard to stand them. I've also had bad friends that would nope out the second the noticed I wasn't feeling the best.

Been there man. I had one person I would have considered a friend because we spent most of College and University hanging out. I would even go to his house and stay the night sometimes but now we barely talk. Yes, I know he has a gf and two kids now but at some point you get tired of making excuses for people. It was just naturally meant to occur this way I guess.

I ghosted my only true friend. He was a pain in the ass though. Always wanted to hang out 24/7. Couldnt deal with this any longer

Last two friends gone.
Have not hung out with anyone in years.

A girl serving me bread smiled at me once.

'friends' are fucking worthless. I have no friends.

Yeah I’ve lost just about every friend I had now because I am always such a downer given my circumstances