Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who here has been humiliated by girls?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
I have been multiple times

a girl bullied me when i was 10-12 yo, she is a stacy now

torujo said:
a girl bullied me when i was 10-12 yo, she is a stacy now
please describe how she bullied you?

I went to an all boys school so I can't say I was bullied by girls ever but I suppose I would have if I went to a mixed school.

3 instances I can remember.

nausea said:
please elaborate on at least one

Sitting at a table in elementary school with one black dude and some white bitch. Somehow the question of if I ever had a gf comes up, I lie and say I have. The girl says she feels bad for that girl, and the dude just looks at me like "Ah man". 

Some other bitch said I must have a small dick because I'm fat.

In high school, some fat, ogrish latina bitch said I have no hope and won't ever get girls. 

Pretty much all I can remember.

One time a girl in middle school said in front of some people "Want kind of parents do you have to make something as ugly as you?"

Girl asked me out one time, fell for it, told me to follow her to hallway to talk.
To put it short, it was a trap

I was all the time in high school and middle school.

back in high school

Bjrgaminggod said:
Girl asked me out one time, fell for it, told me to follow her to hallway to talk.

what??

elaborate !

Bjrgaminggod said:

What kind of "trap"?

3234014913e286ef5e4d7361d866e538--death-note-near-scary.jpg

nausea said:

Girls look at me with fear and disgust.

They were all too scared of me in hs when I best the shit out of their bully, bad boy boyfriends

nausea said:

In high school, an ugly as fuck FHO spread glue all over my suit jacket. She said she was dared to by 2 failed normies. I dragged one off them of his chair and was ready to fuck him up before one of my friends at the time stopped me. I wish I had hit the FHO too, she deserved it.

Everybody in high school thought I was a pedo.

Specific instance I remember vividly. Stacy asks for help on something really easy and nobody is around. Figure why not, I'm a bluepilled cuck. After I help her, she asks for my name. I say my name, and I get that disgusted Stacy face back "Oh..."

Remember that triggering moment to this day.

A girl punched me and it hurted

ropecel said:

Specific instance I remember vividly. Stacy asks for help on something really easy and nobody is around. Figure why not, I'm a bluepilled cuck. After I help her, she asks for my name. I say my name, and I get that disgusted Stacy face back "Oh..."

your signature is true, even chad can be cucked if he doesn't use his countermeasures

has someone here been REJECTED in humiliating ways?

ropecel said:

>avi
I want to FUG jinx

https://incels.is/Thread-Post-what-horrible-things-femoids-did-to-you

:(

girl made fun of my affliction shirt in grade 6

Weed said:

sorry, probably I missed the thread?

In high school, I got caught masturbating in class once and everyone made fun of me after that. I thought my coat would hide what I was doing.

Melinda said:
In high school, I got caught masturbating in class once and everyone made fun of me after that. I thought my coat would hide what I was doing.

Hmm this happened to me too LMAO. Luckily it was in the last year of high school.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
girl made fun of my affliction shirt in grade 6

I cannot possibly understand how the fuck you and some others here have the nerves to endure those socialmedia experiment with catfishing...

I was
8e8.png

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/871/281/8e8.png

nausea said:
Weed said:
sorry, probably I missed the thread?
idk it was made 21 days ago so probs lul.. Anyways yes, girls fucked up my mentality a bit

Melinda said:

first year of highschool I cummed while holding the hand of some foid I had as a desk-mate

she asked me "what is happening to you"?

my answer "nothing"

Melinda said:

I highly doubt that.

Stacey classmate beat me up in the first grade for making fun of her.

nausea said:
I cannot possibly understand how the fuck you and some others here have the nerves to endure those socialmedia experiment with catfishing...

I just do it to sext stacies, get their nudes and jerk off. 
But yea it does hurt when they wish my good morning or say shit like love you, or how they missed me during a long day at work.
It just reminds me that will never happen in real life

theultimate341 said:
back in high school

Girl asked me did I want to make out, said yes, leaned in for kiss, she slapped me and her friends came out laughing.
Never again

Bjrgaminggod said:
theultimate341 said:
back in high school
Girl asked me did I want to make out, said yes, leaned in for kiss, she slapped me and her friends came out laughing.
Never again

These things are traumatizing

Bjrgaminggod said:
Never again

Brutal.

Kointo said:
Bjrgaminggod said:
Never again
Brutal.

Mostly in primary school, but a few in high school.

I once had a young female doctor squeeze my balls at the doctor's office. The look she had on her face is truly indescribable. It's over so hard.

shukin said:
I once had a young female doctor squeeze my balls at the doctor's office. The look she had on her face is truly indescribable. It's over so hard.

What the fuck? Did you try to get her fired?

who HASNT been humiliated by girls more like the question

ghostcell said:
who HASNT been humiliated by girls more like the question
yes but I was referring to HUMILIATING rejections ...

Kointo said:
What the fuck? Did you try to get her fired?

Lol no, I wouldn't be suprised if she took a week off to recover from her trauma though.

Kointo said:
One time a girl in middle school said in front of some people "Want kind of parents do you have to make something as ugly as you?"
jesus, i take it all back man, thats sui tier, its OVER

nausea said:
yes but I was referring to HUMILIATING rejections ...

got plenty of them.

but its NYE and i dont want to relive those sui fuel memories.

fuck women though in that regard, a lot of them are very nasty cunts, who thrive pleasure out of humiliating loser guys

I have had a dumb drunk chick "flirt" with me really obvious. Sweet. I'm getting an easy lay. 

Nope. She sat in my lap and leaned in to kiss me, and when she was centimeters from my face, she stood up, walked away cackling and pointing with some of her friends nearby.

Sadfrog.jpg

Copeisrope said:
I have had a dumb drunk chick "flirt" with me really obvious. Sweet. I'm getting an easy lay. 

Nope. She sat in my lap and leaned in to kiss me, and when she was centimeters from my face, she stood up, walked away cackling and pointing with some of her friends nearby.

Sadfrog.jpg

brutal sui fuel

ghostcell said:
brutal sui fuel

this is why you shouldnt go out as incel

its better to be sad out of loneliness

than sad out of humiliation and suicidal out of rejection

HOLY FUCK, i just remembered another suppressed, traumatic memory from my childhood. Here goes...

It was the yearly photoshoot at school, I'm probably in 5th or 6th grade. All kids had their photos taken one by one in a small booth. I was already envisaging the horrid photos of my disfigured face, but I was too afraid to leave. I went in the barren booth and sat down on the stool in the middle of it.

The woman behind the camera gets ready to take my photo, but abruptly stops and tells me that I have to smile. I didn't want to, as I know I look like a pig while smiling (I didn't tell her this). Anyway, she keeps insisting, and after a while I give in. She raises the camera once again and takes the photo. Immediately afterwards she blurts out: "OK don't smile, you look like a PIG!!".

There it was, my worst thought was confirmed. It truly felt like a dagger through my heart, I was barely able to force air into my lungs... outside the booth I could hear the other kids whispering and laughing. And I remember being distressed, but also confused - why would she tell me such a thing? It almost feels surreal in hindsight.

Since that day, whether consious or unconsious, I never wanted to smile again. If I ever laugh accidentaly, I screen my face with my hands. I'm a broken person.

shukin said:
HOLY FUCK, i just remembered another suppressed, traumatic memory from my childhood. Here goes...

It was the yearly photoshoot at school, I'm probably in 5th or 6th grade. All kids had their photos taken one by one in a small booth. I was already envisaging the horrid photos of my disfigured face, but I was too afraid to leave. I went in the barren booth and sat down on the stool in the middle of it.

The woman behind the camera gets ready to take my photo, but abruptly stops and tells me that I have to smile. I didn't want to, as I know I look like a pig while smiling (I didn't tell her this). Anyway, she keeps insisting, and after a while I give in. She raises the camera once again and takes the photo. Immediately afterwards she blurts out: "OK don't smile, you look like a PIG!!".

There it was, my worst thought was confirmed. It truly felt like a dagger through my heart, I was barely able to force air into my lungs... outside the booth I could hear the other kids whispering and laughing. And I remember being distressed, but also confused - why would she tell me such a thing? It almost feels surreal in hindsight.

Since that day, whether consious or unconsious, I never wanted to smile again. If I ever laugh accidentaly, I screen my face with my hands. I'm a broken person.

Nobody can recover from experiences like this. That's brutal.

Kointo said:
Nobody can recover from experiences like this. That's brutal.

Yeah, I was never the same again.