Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here has been bullied and laughed at by the whole classroom?

L

Lonesome Bright

Self-banned
-
Has anybody eles here had experences where they have been bullied by the whole classroom? Another thing have you gone balistic only for the teacher to stop you and tell you off.

Fortunately not but I've seen that many times.

Yeah I copped it at school a bit. Maybe not the whole class.

I have had this situation more than once, I have flashbacks but do not know when it happened

i have been but maybe because i studied in a shit school and the students were thugs that bullied everyone including the girls and some of the teachers

Yes I kid you not the entire class circled around me and told me to kill myself and the foid teacher said I deserved to be treated like that when I reported it. Dropped out after that because the environment as extremely hostile towards me. It was impossible to focus of studying when everyone wanted the worse for me.
I remember when they circled around me and screamed at me and said they didn't want me here and told me to kill myself I walked away and went to have one of my last lonely meals. As usual I would find a quiet spot with nobody and eat alone during lunch , I did that since the start.
This time foid classmates walked by me and gave me digusted stares as I ate and looked up seeing their look of horror. They looked like they were about to also burst out laughing too.

Their reasoning for why they treated me like that was because 'I am quiet.'
Obviously that is an excuse since there were normie guys in my class that were quiet but were better looking and were left alone and never bullied.
It is called being ugly and a loner. With both you are done for as a human being.
On that day when they waited for me outside of class to circle around me , before that I was resting my head on the table and everyone was suppose to turn around in their chair to face to foid teacher. At that point I was fed up listening to this foid's teacher rant about her life. It wasn't about any official school news , it was simply this foid complaining about her life.

So basically this foid teacher is close to everyone in the class except me and the normie classmates liked her likewise.
When she scolded me in front of the class , I guess to the normies that was a 'green light' that it was ok to attack me.
At that point I was there for more than a year and made zero friends.
The norimes were already at their breaking point and felt like they had to get rid of me.
That was also when I tried my best to looksmaxx and went to the gym everyday at one point and did the best I could to improve my fashion.
I tried my best to mask my non-nt and even tried to smile and be as friendly as possible.

I did everything I could to try to be a good and civil person and respectful of everyone's boundaries and this was what I got in turn.
Normies have said hundreds of times that its my fault , but how is my fault if I'm literally making the effort to do everything in my capabilities?

At that time I was bluepilled and believed that it was my fault. It took a while to realize that it couldn't have been my personality since I evaluated that I was more respectful towards others than my classmates. Eventually realizing that it was how I looked.
Then I discovered a random Blackpill channel (Blackpill Theory) about Jeremy Meeks and that was when the Blackpill started to kick into full overdrive.

Fun fact , IncelTears actually sped up the process of the Blackpill for me. I saw how cruel they were to ugly men struggling no different from my classmates who threatened me and that made me even more so hate 'other' people. At that time I didn't use the word 'normies' and labelled them as 'other.'
im sorry but what kind of fucking existence is this jfl, constantly getting screwed over by everyone :feelscry:

Literally even in University (and every grade prior). It's what happens when you're a reject with no friends, you become the target of people to unload their anger on. And this is why it'll always be hard for me to make real friendships even if I become an absolute unit no one would try to mess with. It'll always be in the back of my mind that the only reason this person isn't trying to make fun or take advantage of me in some way is because they can't, otherwise they would. Without fail every single person I've met (aside from autists and cripplingly insecure people) has tried to exploit some weakness of mine. I'm sick to death of this world.

Yes I kid you not the entire class circled around me and told me to kill myself and the foid teacher said I deserved to be treated like that when I reported it. Dropped out after that because the environment was extremely hostile towards me. It was impossible to focus of studying when everyone wanted the worse for me.
I remember when they circled around me and screamed at me and said they didn't want me here and told me to kill myself I walked away and went to have one of my last lonely meals. As usual I would find a quiet spot with nobody and eat alone during lunch , I did that since the start.
This time foid classmates walked by me and gave me digusted stares as I ate and looked up seeing their look of horror. They looked like they were about to also burst out laughing too.

Their reasoning for why they treated me like that was because 'I am quiet.'
Obviously that is an excuse since there were normie guys in my class that were quiet but were better looking and were left alone and never bullied.
It is called being ugly and a loner. With both you are done for as a human being.
On that day when they waited for me outside of class to circle around me , before that I was resting my head on the table and everyone was suppose to turn around in their chair to face the foid teacher. At that point I was fed up listening to this foid's teacher rant about her life. It wasn't about any official school news , it was simply this foid complaining about her life.

So basically this foid teacher is close to everyone in the class except me and the normie classmates liked her likewise.
When she scolded me in front of the class , I guess to the normies that was a 'green light' that it was ok to attack me.
At that point I was there for more than a year and made zero friends.
The norimes were already at their breaking point and felt like they had to get rid of me.
That was also when I tried my best to looksmaxx and went to the gym everyday at one point and did the best I could to improve my fashion.
I tried my best to mask my non-nt and even tried to smile and be as friendly as possible.

I did everything I could to try to be a good and civil person and respectful of everyone's boundaries and this was what I got in turn.
Normies have said hundreds of times that its my fault , but how is my fault if I'm literally making the effort to do everything in my capabilities?

At that time I was bluepilled and believed that it was my fault. It took a while to realize that it couldn't have been my personality since I evaluated that I was more respectful towards others than my classmates. Eventually realizing that it was how I looked.
Then I discovered a random Blackpill channel (Blackpill Theory) about Jeremy Meeks and that was when the Blackpill started to kick into full overdrive.

Fun fact , IncelTears actually sped up the process of the Blackpill for me. I saw how cruel they were to ugly men struggling no different from my classmates who threatened me and that made me even more so hate 'other' people. At that time I didn't use the word 'normies' and labelled them as 'other.'
OMFG I am so sorry you went through that mate. may I follow you? I HAVE had similar experiences with people not likening me.

Literally even in University (and every grade prior). It's what happens when you're a reject with no friends, you become the target of people to unload their anger on. And this is why it'll always be hard for me to make real friendships even if I become an absolute unit no one would try to mess with. It'll always be in the back of my mind that the only reason this person isn't trying to make fun or take advantage of me in some way is because they can't, otherwise they would. Without fail every single person I've met (aside from autists and cripplingly insecure people) has tried to exploit some weakness of mine. I'm sick to death of this world.
me too I fucking hate this world and this race, it is fucked I cannot wait to die.

100% agreed may I follow you mate?

i have been but maybe because i studied in a shit school and the students were thugs that bullied everyone including the girls and some of the teachers
no humanity is shit.

Sure. Ah that's life as an ugly quiet loner. I'm just trying to survive now , the hate I receive as an adult male hasn't stopped either.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you find a way to avoid normies , I've found the only way is to NEET and evade them.
What does Neet mean?

i thought it was another thread of @Mentally lost cel

100% agreed may I follow you mate?
Absolutely my fellow based brocel
IMG 3700

Has anybody eles here had experences where they have been bullied by the whole classroom? Another thing have you gone balistic only for the teacher to stop you and tell you off.
Everywhere

Yeah but the classroom was quite small, some extroverted whore was taking the piss out of me, she said that I looked like a mong and kept asking me why I was so quiet, she kept pulling faces and mimicked my voice in front of everyone when I tried to speak. I lashed out and told her to shut the fuck up and everyone started laughing and told me that I looked like I was about to cry.

Yeah but the classroom was quite small, some extroverted whore was taking the piss out of me, she said that I looked like a mong and kept asking me why I was so quiet, she kept pulling faces and mimicked my voice in front of everyone when I tried to speak. I lashed out and told her to shut the fuck up and everyone started laughing and told me that I looked like I was about to cry.
I have had these situations, I really hate humanity.

I've been bullied by teachers. :feelsseriously:

No one aknowledged my existance
well your lucky I would be minding my own business and I would get scoped out by predators sometimes a mile away. Female and male.

well your lucky I would be minding my own business and I would get scoped out by predators sometimes a mile away. Female and male.
Sometimes some females would try to make fun of me because I was socially awkward

I've been bullied by teachers. :feelsseriously:
I've had this happen too by one teacher, it was supposed to be "banter" but I was the only one that he picked on. He treated the chad kids like gold.

I am still bullied everywhere I go irl and online

I’m 23

Yes and most of the time, the teachers were the cause of it.

Back in highschool my classmates sent a picture of me to the UNESCO and asked for humanitarian aid, it went viral and I became the laughingstock of the school.

I've had this happen too by one teacher, it was supposed to be "banter" but I was the only one that he picked on. He treated the chad kids like gold.
Brutal. I once had a teacher join in with my school bullies. She claimed not to understand the context of the names they called me, but I don't believe her.

I was picked last often, the mentally disabled severely autistic kid and the half deaf reeking wierd kid were picked before me, it planted the seeds of hatred in me at an early age.