Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel who here got a disrespectful nickname from normies at HS or uni?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fuck just looked at old messages and remembered that all 3 years of high school there were some kids in my class that called me in a name of some character from a local tv show. the character was a 2/10 retard guy.
5-6 kids called me that at least once a day for 3 years, idk if to count them as bullies because they legit talked like its my fucking name (ragefuel) and we never got physical or something but i hated it and those fuckers knew it.
theres probaly some more people that heard about it :feelsree: and i got some far friends from HS that some of them sometimes say that "as a joke"
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

tbh idk if im giving it importance too much cuz im low inhb but its makes me mad af

:ping: nah never had a nickname

every person ive been told I look like have all looked completely different but equally as ugly.

My nickname in high school was literally “ugly”. People would call me out saying “hey ugly”, “yo ugly, what’s up?”

I was called names, but I don't think I ever got a nickname

nah no special nickname. Just retard, faggot, cunt, etc.

The usual.

Was called crackhead in middle school for having an abrasive panic attack. Fuck them.

I had one in middle school and every single person who knew (about) me used it.

I got called "boob fly" once. Because I wore black clothing (the color of flies) and I had chest fat.

:cryfeels:

and they stopped?
Nope. I went to a high school where nobody knew me and got another one. Then I switched to another HS where a Chadlite gave me one which didn't catch on.

Nope. I went to a high school where nobody knew me and got another one. Then I switched to another HS where a Chadlite gave me one which didn't catch on.
brutal. i wonder if those normies even know the damage those things do.
you switched 2 schools just because of that?

I have a shit back and would get called Hunchback, Igor, etc. Atleast twice a day, ontop of all the beatings and shit. They'd see me hunch over and they knew I had a bad back and they would hit it/kick it (Tall chads kicked).

it was rare and i don't remember

but there is a subtle diss around here (baltics), which is where people use your family name / surname to address you or talk about you, instead of your actual name, to add some distance and work-like collegiality to it, especially used by girls
basically they just never call you by your actual name, strong killshot for outgroup-cels tbh

I have a shit back and would get called Hunchback, Igor, etc. Atleast twice a day, ontop of all the beatings and shit. They'd see me hunch over and they knew I had a bad back and they would hit it/kick it (Tall chads kicked).
fuck them

I was "Baby Auschwitz" because I was so damn skinny. I thought it was pretty funny tho TBH.

there were some kids in my class that called me in a name of some character from a local tv show. the character was a 2/10 retard guy.
Thats harsh bro
My nickname in high school was literally “ugly”. People would call me out saying “hey ugly”, “yo ugly, what’s up?”
This is why people go ER tbh

They used to call me with my surname but it wasnt disrespectful

it's over for nicknamecels

believe me

it will follow you if you dont change your city

Lady Oscar = a nickname to mock my curly long hair and the lack of masculinity

I had one in hs and another in the military. Both were neutral, not offending. Actually they did not risk to give me offending names as I heavily gymceled and trained in boxing and Krav Maga.

People noticed your existence?

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

"Horse face" " Skeleton" " Silence of lambs"
But mostly just ugly . ive heard the word ugly towards me more often than my own name.
Also " hunchback"

I remember one guy told me that a foid said: "I look like the downsyndrome offspring of Dizzee rascal and Shrek"

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:Enslave chads and kill holes in 2019 reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was going to make a thread like this tbh so I thought I'd bump this one instead.
I was called "Jaws" because of horribly deformed teeth and mouth area.

Why the fuck do old threads keep getting revived lately.

I never had a proper nickname. People don't even know i exist.

I did, but I won't state it. Even the tiny possibility of doxxing myself is enough for me to avoid it.

mine was james butt, only my friends called me that, so i din't care

Omg i had many!

Yes tbh some kid in my class had a squareish head and he got called minecraft all the time although he had a lot of friends

Why the fuck do old threads keep getting revived lately.
The shitty new update suggests thousand year old threads at the bottom
My nickname was boner because I would always get hard in class all through middle school

My nick was "cockroach feeder"

A few called me the Falling Down guy played by Michael Douglas.

On one hand, I suppose it's a good comparison because Michael Douglas was a Chad. It's bad because he was 50 in that movie and played a nerdy businessman murderer.

Everybody called me by my last name so that was basically my nickname. We had one guy in class that was called cripple-chin due to his huge chin.

Yeah they used to call me organ because i looked like an internal organ

“Pigeon” cuz I used to walk weird.

Yeah they made up a name regarding my nose (can't say it because they'll know its me) and said it all throughout highschool.

They used to call me with my surname so nothing offending tbh