Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who here created a Turkish Incel Subreddit?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Knajjid cels RISE UP

That subreddit is based ngl. People freely talk about raping or going ER jfl. Hope it won't get banned.

How long until the reddit trannies ban it?

That subreddit is based ngl. People freely talk about raping or going ER jfl. Hope it won't get banned.
Based af. Wish I could read turkish

Attachments

• 1602095408716.png
    1602095408716.png
    312 bytes · Views: 11
Turkish incels should be armed:

We shouldn't let these vile whore bitches out in fear of death. If there were 100 people like me in TR, I would comfortably kill 15,000 -30,000 despicable whore bitches and pulverize their bodies.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/turkincel/comments/j6waq9/türkiye_incelleri_silahlanmalıdır/

Having an incel subreddit in a different language is actually really fucking smart. ITcels can’t speak turkish so they won’t even be a problem either. It’s just annoying to have to google translate everything tho

Having an incel subreddit in a different language is actually really fucking smart. ITcels can’t speak turkish so they won’t even be a problem either. It’s just annoying to have to google translate everything tho
based

Why did you post this here? The soys on IT are going to bombard the place with a million reports now :feelsseriously:

Haha. These guys are really based. I am a turk living in europe. I was really surprised that the incel movement didn't grow much earlier. In Turkey the girls are mostly ugly. And the few ones that look good have greek/balkan slavic genetics, and they all want guys that look like the ones in the most popular turkish tv series.

I can understand Turkish when talking but have troubles when it comes to reading, would like to join though if I had reddit account.
damn based turkcels
F ing Based
Haha. These guys are really based. I am a turk living in europe. I was really surprised that the incel movement didn't grow much earlier. In Turkey the girls are mostly ugly. And the few ones that look good have greek/balkan slavic genetics, and they all want guys that look like the ones in the most popular turkish tv series.
Just began for Engin Altancels, burakcels, cengizcoscuncels

Banned in 3.....2.......1....

:feelsthink:
Imagine if incels created their own language that evaded easy detection and that even a dictionary of incel terminology wouldn't completely encompass.

:feelsthink:
Imagine if incels created their own language that evaded easy detection and that even a dictionary of incel terminology wouldn't completely encompass.
It would be cool if we did this but I doubt everyone would be able to learn the new language

Where the fuck are you at creamboi :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: