Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here can float?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Float on your face in the water? I gymcel and boxcel so I have low bf, and I'm finding it hard to keep myself afloat without tiring myself.  But I often see huge people dive right in and float with no effort at all.

any tips?

Inhale copious amounts of helium right before getting in the water. You can also wear your gloves for buoyancy (16 oz).

i cannot swim for shit, i have to bounce myself off the bottom of the pool

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
i cannot swim for shit, i have to bounce myself off the bottom of the pool

You should learn bro, but you got to know that swimming is different, and IMO easier than floating.  Next time your at the pool just lay on your back, stick out your butt so that your back is arching, and scissor lick your legs, you will start swimming.  staying still and floating on the other hand...

IronMike said:
You should learn bro, but you got to know that swimming is different, and IMO easier than floating.  Next time your at the pool just lay on your back, stick out your butt so that your back is arching, and scissor lick your legs, you will start swimming.  staying still and floating on the other hand...

i havent been to the pool since I was 12 years old fuck that dumb normie shit bro

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
i havent been to the pool since I was 12 years old fuck that dumb normie shit bro

what about the beach?

I am light so it's pretty easy.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I am light so it's pretty easy.

I'm 135 and still have trouble with it

IronMike said:
I'm 135 and still have trouble with it

I am almost as heavy, so I am not really sure what it is then.