Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who have you let down more? Father or your mother?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date

Well, who?

• Father

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Mother

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Given the dynamic between my parents, I’d say my father easily takes the cake. Not that my mother made things much better

Both pretty equally.

my father, he raised me to be a high T alpha male by making me play sports and taking me hunting but I became a rotting NEET instead.

At least he has my brother to be proud of.

Every child brought into this world is a rape committed by two shitty adults

My mum. I have a father who disowned me because I refused to go to University and also because I’m incel, so fuck that silly cocksucker

My father by far.

both pretty equally but id say mom a little more because she was the one who had high hopes for me and said the most disappointed things about me such as the typical "i didn't raise you to be like this ihaveno1" all the fucking time :feelscry::feelsrope:

I would say that I let down my mother. My father divorced my mother at an early age and the last time I've seen him is when I was 10 or 11 years old.

Both of them sucks, but father more. Smother atleast wanted me to become artist, thats still something not bad, but ignored that I need inspiration, need having muse for that, not just sitting at home alone. And father - simple narrowminded "small human", wanted me to be the same as him

My father. He expected me to be a social confident alpha male. My mother doesn't really care though.

my father, he raised me to be a high T alpha male by making me play sports and taking me hunting but I became a rotting NEET instead.

Same, brother always takes the cake for everything in life

When I stopped caring about school when I was 14 or so and just spent most of my time on video games or browsing the internet they were both pretty upset about that but after 3 or 4 years of it they pretty much came to accept that I'm not getting anywhere far. Having said that my mum has never brought up the fact that I've never interacted with foids at all while my dad has, although rarely. So I'd say my dad.

Father, but he was also absent so w/e.

Both. My father is a weak beta male, and my mother is a cunt.

Father I suppose, he feels embarrassed and ashamed that I haven't carried on the family name and had babies, even though he was a seedless uneducated loser who adopted me and gave me nothing but pain and frustration!

No, I meant on him being absent
Well, he divorced my mom and was living in a different country, and never put much effort into even calling me. He did it seldom.

I assumed this was all when you were very young? That was really shitty of him. My dad worked a lot but he made an effort to be there for me.
Yes, I don't even remember those years. My father also cheated on my mother, he even admitted it to me.

Goodness I don't even know, maybe my father, hes cracked multiple times right in front of me. And its not even like it was difficult situations either, I would say my mother but how much blame could I put on her, she is a woman after all... she did admit me into a mental hospital though.

Both taught me nothing about money or the world, let me drop out of college, borrowed money from me multiple times as a child and never repayed me, and both refuse to better themselves so that their children can live better lives.

If I hit the numbers I would disappear and move away.

My dad because all he wants me to be is a fucking wagecuck so he can finnaly kick me out.

Damn sorry bro

My parents were from the Greatest Generation. They were born in the 1920's.
There's a reason they were called the Greatest Generation.
They would do anything for me. They would anything for ANYBODY.
But they couldn't get me friends and they couldn't make me well.
MOST fathers and mothers were good back then. (1970's and earlier.)
F--k today's parents. Stupid Millenials / Whores.

Never had much expectations for both tbh. I'm an illegitimate child, so what can I say?

My mom I guess. My dad isn't around much since my parents divorced, currently haven't seen him since summer 2017. But I know my mom is disappointing she doesn't even look me in the eyes when she talks to me.

My parents were from the Greatest Generation. They were born in the 1920's.
There's a reason they were called the Greatest Generation.
They would do anything for me. They would anything for ANYBODY.
But they couldn't get me friends and they couldn't make me well.
MOST fathers and mothers were good back then. (1970's and earlier.)
F--k today's parents. Stupid Millenials / Whores.
Old people born before 1945 are lifefuel to interact with even though there is something very awkward about interacting with somebody on the verge of death, the average person has fallen so far. Imagine living in an actual community full of normal-aged Greatest Generation folks.

I want to say father because he never was around, but you never know the truth around those type of things. My mother definitely is the more emotionally abusive one, for sure. If it wasn't for my dad my mom would've kicked me out of the house for not working during college. She is one of those foids that don't see men as people. In her eyes if one man can do something there is no reason another man can do it.

My mother's emotional neglect during my childhood is what made me so damn high inhib.

Old people born before 1945 are lifefuel to interact with even though there is something very awkward about interacting with somebody on the verge of death, the average person has fallen so far. Imagine living in an actual community full of normal-aged Greatest Generation folks.
I lived with them when they were in their 40's and 50's.
Imagine walking around New York in the 1960's and 1970's.
Young Greatest Generation people everywhere. They were so nice.
My teachers were from The Greatest Generation. They were in their late 30's.