Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who hates when people say "Thank you" after they ask you to do a favor and you do it?

IncelLover99

IncelLover99

MisterPISS
★★★★
Fuck those foids and normies who do that and get away with it. I'd rather suicide while jumping off a cliff with a fucking bowling ball atttached to me so i can splash those fucking tards who do that right in front of my face.

what is the issue? do you not want them too say thanks?

What do you want them to do then ? Spit at you and beat you ?

People don't ask me to do favours for them

What do you want them to do then ? Spit at you and beat you ?
I rather want them to stay silent. But when its with my mom, i ALWAYS get pissed off when she says that. I'd rather have my mom stay quiet after.

I rather want them to stay silent. But when its with my mom, i ALWAYS get pissed off when she says that. I'd rather have my mom stay quiet after.
Sounds like a you problem, getting mad at people thanking you

Fuck those foids and normies who do that and get away with it. I'd rather suicide while jumping off a cliff with a fucking bowling ball atttached to me so i can splash those fucking tards who do that right in front of my face.

Take your meds brocel

Really, do it

There's no favor for you're por favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back