Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who hates sex havers?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
I hate sex having sluts. I wish for them to get curb stomped! Such an injustice, ya?

Yeah, I hate how easily they can get sex. That shit is so unfair

Um, yeah, i guess i do :feelsgah: I hope they all become disfigured :feelsgah:

Something I hate about them is that they never shut the fuck up about having sex.
I hope places filled with a lot of sexhavers get shot up.

it's not fucking fair. these sex havers are using cheats in real life and there is no one to ban them

Something I hate about them is that they never shut the fuck up about having sex.
I hope places filled with a lot of sexhavers get shot up.
Sex havors love to rub their genetics in our face. It's pure suicidefuel :feelsrope:

I feel socially alienated from everyone else and the rest of scumciety as a whole

Yep, I hate them for looking down on us and being able to experience heaven on earth while I fap on my bed alone.

I hope they all get genocided.

I fucking despise them everytime i see a couple in public it ruins my day

me too. it’s makes it worse when they just slip it in any conversation. more often than not it’s the foid that brags the most.
“we’re trying for a baby” is the worst and most common

the idea of other people having sex and excluding you is insulting. It's all a big sex club we are not invited to.

I tend to avoid them but I can't completely because I'm not comfortable to stay inside all the time. Going to a big grocery store usually turns me into bad mood when almost everyone there lifemogs and reminds me of the NT-pill. Too much breeders there. I like to go swimming but I get mogged by young couples. Worst are those where the girlfriend is a young silky blonde and the boyfriend has dark features and seems like thugmaxxed at least a bit.