Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has your favorite avi (not including yourself)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Mine is @MaxZM98, it just makes it very hard for me to take him seriously.
6236.jpg
also explain why for your answer.

Nobody,everyone either uses anime/ Chad pics/ or black and white dictators or leaders/

ACFE8365 F8DD 45DA B957 4AB17B0FB562

@kantero

Idk why I just fucking laugh every time I see it.

I like the animoo ones. My current fascination is the one @theultimate341 is using. I wish he'd tell us the source.

In fact, I'm gonna bump my thread now.

@chudur-budur

1060.jpg

@TheRealChincel
@Anger
@Gremlincel

@fOreVER
Pretty obvious why

I’d have to say mental_out’s, it’s a picture of a supercel following Reddit advice thinking he’ll look better and he looks worse than he did before. The guy in the avi has a fucked up jaw so he grows a beard...a neckbeard. Then he’s told to let his hair grow out...it’s a mop top. Finally, he’s told not to smile and he looks like he just failed a class.

images

@fukmylyf

Green frog always smriking at me lmao

I’d have to say mental_out’s, it’s a picture of a supercel following Reddit advice thinking he’ll look better and he looks worse than he did before. The guy in the avi has a fucked up jaw so he grows a beard...a neckbeard. Then he’s told to let his hair grow out...it’s a mop top. Finally, he’s told not to smile and he looks like he just failed a class.

images
tbh

@Sadness
@Creep
@idkwattodowithlife
@Ritalincel

images
Holy fuck, I didn't know this story, kekekekekekekekekekekekekekek, super kek.

@Solitarian_Walker @Not_Important @

@Dekim the face of god himself

lmfao. I felt like it was appropriate somehow.

@NEETAndTidy
@Weightcel

@idkwattodowithlife because meguuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3

@DonBonRonTron has as his avatar the same photo of Ed Gein that's used on the cover of Brainbombs' Obey.

@StormlitAqua's conveys a deeply meaningful, multilayered sense of universal harmony.

your is pretty dope OP @Creep, real nigga or what?

@Grapefruit
@idkwattodowithlife
@Facade

Take the 2D-Pill

i always wondered where that gif of an anime girl having an autism attack came from, might be my fav
I just think it looks cute and awesome and I love the colors too.

@retarded_dumbshit
And whoever has the smirking pepe avatar. they make me think of them as businessmen.

@Schizoidcel @Weed @Gremlincel @chudur-budur
@Tellem-T

@Raiden has nice avis

@_wifebeater_

Based