Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who has the loli pill chart?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

has these foids and has a chart showing men's attractiveness to lolis according to science

posting this inb4 it fags

Seems like an interesting chart. Will be monitoring this thread.

last time seen it on /pol/ I know what you mean but I don't have it

jfl could of just asked for the graph without the foids

Phallometry isn’t reliable inkwell. Surveys of men who are afraid to be honest is reliable :soy:

Bluepillers: 51 :soy:

Brutal. We're supposed to have cute virgin loli wives but instead have to betabuxx fat sluts over 25 with bad attitudes (among other issues).

Brutal. We're supposed to have cute virgin loli wives but instead have to betabuxx fat sluts over 25 with bad attitudes (among other issues).
yeah fuck that I'd rather die alone

God, imagine having a religion that allows you to marry cute lolis and bending the knee to liberalism and rejecting such a practice. Worst thing christians lost in the process of enlightenment.
it has some cool pictures like this
View attachment 275912
We need to make a meme megathread.

I want a cute loli waifu of culture

i used to have a similar chart that showed the age ranges of girls from 1 to 18yo. the physical developments
think i posted it on 4chan a long time ago and got banned for pedo even though it was just a drawing
so just in case i deleted it but i remember wanking to that pic for years

well it's a politcs board, some 4channer from other boards got introduced to politics by /pol/, and /pol/ is kinda retarded, they don't really understand basic economics, basic political science, nothing, they follow whatever meme political view they find cool, they have shitty values that they don't even follow irl, they have the same way of think of libtards, they only know to say that's cuked, that's degenerate, is that white ? just catchy phrases.

let's say you ask them about prostitution, they would respond "bro it's denegerate and cucked", yeah okay why is it cucked ? "bro it's cucked, you don't want to be cucked right ?" that's the way they think, no argumentation at all, they use memes to prove their point jfl what's that.

is that white ? okay so it's good, what the fuck does someone being white make it a good thing ?it's like the islam copers that think ardogan is good just because he's muslim, no man it's not.

they're brain dead, they don't know shit about politics and just shitpost, but there is some good people in there who can argue like real connoisseur.

but hey man don't take my words for it, im just a dancing little clown.
Too much of a high effort post for sewers...