Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who has the higher SMV, landwhale or Chad? (Poll)

Chad or landwhale?

• Chad

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Landwhale

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Landwhale has more SMV

Landwhale if we're talking numbers, but Chad lifemogs it immeasurably.

Anything with a vagina>Terachad SMV

Chad, hypergamy has a finish line

Anyone who is stupid enough think Chad has it better than landwhales send me a private message please so I can set your brain straight.

Foids chase chad. Chad is the only being that can compete and surpass a vagina owner. Landwhales mog every male up to a chad though.

Which one?
chad can get higher PSL partner than landwhale

landwhale can more easily get both huge laycounts and stable marriage if she wants it

chad but its close

landwhales and lardbeasts.

Chad because the whale will die soon. So chad overall.

Chads because landwhales just have less sex than stacys despite still having sex. Chads can fuck anyone

Toilets always have higher SMV than males, under all circumstances.

Chad, hypergamy has a finish line
Landwhales can fuck chads but not on the frequency they feel entitled, that's the reason of feminism.
Chads are literal gods lusted by every foid alive, they're the end goal of landwhales and therefore have more value.
Landwhales only value consist in being superior to normies

Last edited:
Chad. Cause not every male will fuck a landwhale, but every foid will fuck Chad.

Foids chase chad. Chad is the only being that can compete and surpass a vagina owner. Landwhales mog every male up to a chad though.
True, Chad is above, no matter how much femininists try to to cheat. Chad can also preak any kind of group cohesion between females.

female mogs any male in smv always