Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who Has The Biggest Avi Halo?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
For me it's @mental_out A high trust alpha male looking at me with a calm expression makes me take him super seriously, as cucked as that may or may not be.

First of all, you're gay.

And to answer the question it's me.

First of all, you're gay.
It's not gay, it's a perceived authority thing. I acknowledge it's probably cucked but that modcel knew what he was doing with that.

@Yerberito not even a contest

@TheSecondComing had many orbiters who made his Avi their own

@Ritalincel had confirmed 7-9 full blown orbiters

jfl at respecting chads
I don't consciously, but anyone would be more likely to follow a command given by Rick Grimes than idk some anime chick or whatever.

not when nigga hasn't logged in decades:feelsthink:
Your avi does not fool me. I can clearly tell the massive difference between you and @Yerberito‘s writing style.

@TigerFestival or @lll

Your avi does not fool me. I can clearly tell the massive difference between you and @Yerberito‘s writing style.
still nigger at the end of the day

I wonder what my halo gives off, since i'm full bearded and norwooding too

My Avi represents the feeling all incels have. :lul:

@Yerberito he has combined the neotonous features of anime foid, with a cat. Which has produced an insane halo

Didn't you play paper mario? 1680 avi is probably from one of the cutscenes in the N64 version

edit: nvm wrong person
I played it tbh.

@singleplayercel @RollD20

@Ap0calypse thoughts?

@Numb or @Joelossus ngl

pee pee poo poo

Me, naturally :feelshmm:

I haven't seen Numb post in a while hope he didn't rope
I haven't seen lots of users for quite a while, wonder where they could all be :chad:

Hi. on all levels except physical I am a wolf. I howl into the night with my dick out and hard as a kidney stone. I am also a homosexual wolf, I like pumping wolf cum into my tight destroyed asshole. I also cum in their kibbles. I despise black fucking people. I bite their dicks off whenever I see them. if they are a woman I reach in their pussy and rip that crap out. recently I have been having severe dick pain, it might be from fucking all those wolves. my mother is a fucking gorilla. she ate my ass when I was only two years old. now I have crabs in my asshole. I hope you can help me relieve myself from my eternal dick pain. good day faggot.

Hi. on all levels except physical I am a wolf. I howl into the night with my dick out and hard as a kidney stone. I am also a homosexual wolf, I like pumping wolf cum into my tight destroyed asshole. I also cum in their kibbles. I despise black fucking people. I bite their dicks off whenever I see them. if they are a woman I reach in their pussy and rip that crap out. recently I have been having severe dick pain, it might be from fucking all those wolves. my mother is a fucking gorilla. she ate my ass when I was only two years old. now I have crabs in my asshole. I hope you can help me relieve myself from my eternal dick pain. good day faggot.
Gigacucked dog worship