Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who has ready all ER's manifesto?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
it's alr, Elliot should have been a writer instead of a gtav player yo

Believe it or not I did actually read every single word

I have, in 2015 a year later.
There's a youtuber you can check his name is mumkey jones, he did an audiobook of the manifesto which is pretty good and captures Elliot's spirit really well. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I've skimmed through it

There's a youtuber you can check his name is mumkey jones, he did an audiobook of the manifesto which is pretty good and captures Elliot's spirit really well. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Is that the vid where his AI voice reads it?

Imagine if Elliot did the audiobook himself

only read a couple paragraphs when they've been posted here and there

I heard the audiobook twice

I haven’t gotten around to, it but I wanna read my twisted world, along with 2083 by Anders Breivik, but it’s over a thousand pages long.

yes it is an amazing book the modern bible

I have read it studiously to understand st. elliot's great wisdom

I believe that st. elliot's book should be considered holy writ and as evidence he even says he is divine:

I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger… Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent… Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved.

it is also a sad, emotional tale of how the supreme gentleman was hated simply for being nice and intelligent, and much more touching than the tale of how jesus was martyred for saying some dumb shit

I think it should be made compulsory reading in high school english and religious studies courses

I believe that st. elliot's book should be considered holy writ and as evidence he even says he is divine:

it is also a sad, emotional tale of how the supreme gentleman was hated simply for being nice and intelligent, and much more touching than the tale of how jesus was martyred for saying some dumb shit

I think it should be made compulsory reading in high school english and religious studies courses

That is my favorite part

ER sperging on random couples was pretty funny ngl

Only read half of it

@gymletethnicel might be the only person

I listened to the full audio-book someone did of it, and I read most of it but skimmed a few parts iirc.
How long was the audiobook?

it's alr, Elliot should have been a writer instead of a gtav player yo
He became both.

His writings would have been laughable rambling (according to normies) as with Ted K's rants if they had not played GTA. Now, they did, and they are both recognized for their now-famous writings.