Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Who has played jester for Chads gf? I have

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Story. In my blue pilled days I remember playing jester and entertainment this cute black foid (I usually don’t find blacks attractive) who had a bf. I went to my friends house and got drunk because we were later going to a club. He invited over another guy who i know but barely. He brought his Black Gf with him.

Now mind you, when I’m drunk I become personality Chad. Very talkative, funny, and outgoing. Opposite of my usual. So while we are at my friends house doing our pre drink I started talking with the foid. We had good chemistry I felt and exchanged in good banter.Obviously she felt safe in doing this because she was with her boyfriend who I knew so she knew I would not get any mixed signals.

anyway we all bullshitted and had fun in the car on the way to the club. I even included her bf who was kind of quiet every once in a while just so he wouldn’t feel left out and he tempted to tell her to stop talking to me.

i wish I was attractive. The end.

I wish i was attractive also

Story. In my blue pilled days I remember playing jester and entertainment this cute black foid (I usually don’t find blacks attractive) who had a bf. I went to my friends house and got drunk because we were later going to a club. He invited over another guy who i know but barely. He brought his Black Gf with him.

Now mind you, when I’m drunk I become personality Chad. Very talkative, funny, and outgoing. Opposite of my usual. So while we are at my friends house doing our pre drink I started talking with the foid. We had good chemistry I felt and exchanged in good banter.Obviously she felt safe in doing this because she was with her boyfriend who I knew so she knew I would not get any mixed signals.

anyway we all bullshitted and had fun in the car on the way to the club. I even included her bf who was kind of quiet every once in a while just so he wouldn’t feel left out and he tempted to tell her to stop talking to me.

i wish I was attractive. The end.
:soy:

Should have offered to pay for a threesome

tenor.gif